DJ Bill Bara

Pittsburgh, PA · View map · Visit website

About DJ Bill Bara

DJ Bill Bara offers professional wedding DJ and MC services. Bill's website allows clients to check his availability instantly, request a custom quote, and provides them with access to an online planning tool to make music requests, adjust the timeline of events, and update him on all important wedding reception details. Bill is also available for consultations in person, and via e-mail or phone, and promises a fast response to any inquiry.

5 Reviews for DJ Bill Bara

5 DJ Bill Bara Reviews

Kinley
Kinley Semple

Married on 07/13/2019

The Best Money You Will Spend... Ever.

My husband and I cannot say enough positive things DJ Bill Bara. We hired Bill to DJ our wedding this past weekend and he was THE life of the party! We have heard soooo much positive feedback from our ... Read more guests about Bill and so many people have asked where I found him. I would refer him to anyone who wants to have an outrageously fun wedding. Bill set the tone for our reception from the second he met our bridal party. They absolutely loved him. Each of them were able to custom pick their own song for their entrance into the reception and it was the coolest thing I've seen for a wedding entrance. Bill helped us plan the agenda for our whole reception, and timed everything perfectly. He even announced my grandparents' wedding anniversary! The best part was that from the second the music started our dance floor was packed. I've been to so many weddings where it takes 20 minutes just for people to warm up to the dance floor, and our dance floor never once cleared from the very first song until the last. Bill is able to blend one song into the next seamlessly so that the party never stops, and everyone was anxious to see what he was going to play next. I wish that we could do it all over again! I plan on recommending DJ Bill Bara to every bride in my life! Amazing job!

D
Dana Wardlow

Married on 07/12/2019

Surround yourself with the best

On my wedding day, I had to good fortune and blessings to be in the great care of talented caring vendors. Bill Bara is one of those special people that brings humor, skill, knowledge and ... Read more professionalism that quickly put you at ease. Bill has a level of kindness and confidence that lets you know not to worry. I’ve planned trade shows, annual meetings, international forums and now my own wedding. Bill is a wonderful DJ and it was great to work with him.

Melanie
Melanie Newell

Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect and Accommodating!

I knew from day 1 Bill Bara would be my wedding DJ! I first saw him at my brother's wedding and it was the best wedding I have ever been to. I didn't care about the price, because a good DJ can make ... Read more or break your wedding! From Day 1 Bill was beyond accommodating. Everything is done electronic to the point where you could make your own playlist down to the last song... but who wants to do that? Bill met with us just before the wedding and we finalized all of the details and our requests. When we didn't know a good song for a specific part of the night, he had tons of suggestions. I by far had the best wedding ever and it wouldn't have been possible without DJ Bill Bara!