DJ Bones

Statesville, NC · View map · Visit website

About DJ Bones

DJ Bones is a professional DJ and emcee who works alongside his wife to put together your ideal wedding DJ package. Located in Statesville, North Carolina, DJ Bones has been in the business for over 10 years and has performed and coordinated over 900 weddings. DJ Bones works with you to make the perfect playlist so that everyone will be up on the dance floor on your wedding day.

DJ Bones offers multiple DJ services for your wedding, including recording the ceremony itself. DJ Bones will put lapel mics on the officiant and the groom and put the recording onto a thumb drive along with all of your wedding music so that you can save the memories forever. DJ Bones works with a variety of ceremonies and receptions, whether it be outdoor or indoor. To make the night that much more fun, DJ Bones will also bring along props and questions for some fun reception games. DJ Bones also offers the following services:

• Consultation

K
Featured
Kim

Married on 03/16/2018

I would highly recommend DJ Bones (Jimi)! He is an extremely knowledgeable and well versed DJ. He brought amazing lights to my party that created the right vibe and continually picked the right songs ... Read more that kept everyone dancing. He is also very accommodating to any specific requests you might have. I was so glad to have him at my wedding party. No one could of been better.

T
Teresa Steele

Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely the best!!

Jimi Bowen was a fantastic DJ and phenomenal MC for my daughters wedding. He kept everything flowing perfectly and is extremely professional from start to finish. This is definitely his calling! He ... Read more was extremely talented at reading the crowd and making sure everyone was happy and the party kept going!

Deborah
Deborah

Married on 04/20/2019

We were thrilled to have Jimi as our DJ

I hired Jimi as the DJ for my daughter’s wedding last month, and we could not have been happier with our choice. Jimi is an amazing DJ! He is high energy and very professional. He knows weddings! ... Read more Jimi was extremely easy to communicate with and met any requests we had. He brought spectacular lighting, and he kept the dance floor full. He is also great as an MC and played some fun games with the bride and groom that helped everyone get to know the couple. Jimi’s services are extremely affordable; you get a lot of bang for your buck. We were very pleased with Jimi and his sweet wife!