DJ Chuck Noel

Nashua, NH · View map · Visit website

About DJ Chuck Noel

I am an experienced and energetic wedding DJ based in Nashua, New Hampshire who is ready to provide my services at your wedding. Upon graduation from Plymouth State University, I opened up what has become a very successful mobile DJ business that spans over 40 years and has taken me all across the Atlantic Seaboard. It is my love and passion,and your wedding day will always be my priority when it comes to providing for all your needs. From your ceremony to the last song played at your reception, be confident that the dance floor will be fillled all night long and that your guests will be telling you about the awesome time they had long after the reception has ended.:I am a preferred vendor at many locations ,including the Omni Mt Washington Resort in Bretton Woods,NH, one of the most prestigious resorts in New England.

• Consultation

B
Featured
Beth

Event date: 10/14/2017

My experience with Chuck has been amazing from the first phone call to the very last song he played at the event. He was professional, listened to all my requests and concerns, played the best music ... Read more that was danceable for kids and adults, had music games lined up for the kids, kept everyone interested and had the best attitude and energy fit for a great party. Highly recommend him and will use him again in the future!

K
Kimberly

Married on 10/15/2018

Perfect DJ for our Perfect Day!

DJ Chuckie was AMAZING from the first phone call to following up throughout the process. He was understanding about timelines and even helped make suggestions about the flow of the evening. It was ... Read more such a relief knowing that he was able to take over and MC our perfect night. It would not have been the same without him. I would 100% recommend him for any wedding or party. He kept the evening flowing and everyone on the dance floor the whole night!! Thank you so much Chuckie for helping making our wedding perfect!! Kimmi and Mike - 10/15/18

C
Christine

Married on 09/15/2018

Chuck did an amazing job DJing our 9/15/2018 wedding! He was such a nice cool guy to work with, and the day of he was professional and read our guests like a book! We talked with him a few times ... Read more before the big day and he answered all of our questions and helped us plan out the details - like how tables would be called up and how we wanted to be introduced. On the day of he helped us with the last minute details and then gave our guests a great party. He listened to our suggested and do not plays, but also was able to read our crowd and keep the dance floor going all night. He was a true professional and such a great guy to work with - we highly recommend Chuck!