DJ Connection

Carmel, IN · View map

About DJ Connection

DJ Connection is a professional Wedding DJ company founded in 1999.

The company serves weddings throughout Oklahoma and across the mid-east, in 10 states but travels as well!

Providing experienced DJs for weddings and corporate events, DJ Connection can also light up an event with custom uplighting and monograms. DJ Connection aims to change the world one dance floor at a time by reinventing the way couples and their guests celebrate their special day.

DJ Connection covers a wide range of music genres, from country to pop, R&B/soul to rock, and many more. It provides additional equipment such as microphones, uplighting, a photo booth, and a sound/PA system. The company’s DJ services include:

• Consultation

Tim
Tim Moore

Getting married on 10/13/2019

Great service and selection

Great service and song selection process! I’ll be recommending them to our friends! Read more Great service and song selection process! I’ll be recommending them to our friends!

T
Taylor

Getting married on 09/20/2019

Haven't even had my wedding yet but I am already in love with DJ connection. The guys are all so excited about everything. They are super accommodating on everything. I love the online planning option ... Read more you have. And I was able to score a great discount makin it an even bette deal! Would recommend.

Annette
Annette

Married on 07/28/2019

Was on time and very well put together.

I had booked them through a bridal show. I had also received a special upgrade package for doing so at a less amount. It was a great experience. The only thing I was a little confused about was we did ... Read more not meet our actual DJ until the day of the wedding. But he was awesome. Kept everything right on point to my time line. And played all my music that was asked of him.