DJ Connection

Carmel, IN · View map · Visit website

About DJ Connection

DJ Connection is a professional Wedding DJ company founded in 1999.

The company serves weddings throughout Oklahoma and across the mid-east, in 10 states but travels as well!

Providing experienced DJs for weddings and corporate events, DJ Connection can also light up an event with custom uplighting and monograms. DJ Connection aims to change the world one dance floor at a time by reinventing the way couples and their guests celebrate their special day.

DJ Connection covers a wide range of music genres, from country to pop, R&B/soul to rock, and many more. It provides additional equipment such as microphones, uplighting, a photo booth, and a sound/PA system. The company’s DJ services include:

• Consultation

E
Featured
Emily

Married on 03/03/2018

My husband and I are so glad we chose DJ Connection for our wedding! They were so easy to work with, and the event planning they provided helped our ceremony and reception go so smoothly. Our DJ (DJ ... Read more Sean) did a fantastic job of reading the crowd and kept the party going. We received so many comments about how fun our wedding was, and I think a huge part of that is thanks to DJ Connection!

T
Taylor

Getting married on 09/20/2019

Haven't even had my wedding yet but I am already in love with DJ connection. The guys are all so excited about everything. They are super accommodating on everything. I love the online planning option ... Read more you have. And I was able to score a great discount makin it an even bette deal! Would recommend.

M