DJ D-1

Bristol, CT · View map

About DJ D-1

DJ D-1 is a professional entertainment provider based in Bristol, Connecticut. Fun, enthusiastic and professional, DJ D-1 has over 15 years of experience providing wedding events throughout Hartford and the surrounding area with unforgettable DJing services. No matter your event size or style, DJ D-1 will work with you to match your creative vision. His priority is to facilitate a memorable time for all of his clients, ensuring that you are the center of attention.

DJ D-1 can provide custom playlists in nearly any genre, including country, electronic, hip hop, international, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B/soul, rock, and top 40. As well, he'll provide all of the necessary equipment for a good time, such as flat screens, microphones, sound/PA systems, and uplighting. Other services offered by DJ D-1 include the following:

• Consultations

12 DJ D-1 Reviews

K
Karisma

Married on 06/28/2019

Perfect DJ for our special day!!

DJ-D1 AKA Dan, was great from beginning to end. He customized our wedding package and was very detailed about our wedding day agenda and playlist. He was very insightful as to how the flow of weddings ... Read more work and so helpful. Any question I had big of or small was answered by him timely and effectively. He has a versatile set of music and will satisfy your crowd and keep them dancing the night away. We have also used Dan in the past for our baby shower in 2015 and he was amazing. People are still talking about that night believe it or not! We can’t thank you enough, thanks for making our day spectacular. You will always have our support. With love and thanks, Mr. and Mrs. Maldonado

M
Mary Chenard

Married on 03/17/2019

My wedding DJ

He was a big part of my day, he contacted me many times before the wedding to make sure of the music we wanted to hear. He was there early to make sure everything was set before we came. I would ... Read more recommend him for others to use for weddings and parties.

K
Kelly

Married on 09/08/2018

We hired Dan from DJ-D1 for our ceremony and reception. From our first contact he has been very responsive and super accommodating to whatever we wanted. He made our wedding day complete and made sure ... Read more everyone had fun and danced. I highly recommend hiring him for your wedding.