DJ Dance Daddy

Norristown, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About DJ Dance Daddy

DJ Dance Daddy (Philip Sciscione) is a full time professional wedding DJ/emcee located in Norristown, Pennsylvania.

As a popular DJ, musician, entertainer and wedding band leader for many years Dj Philip with 15+ years experience is a premire DJ in the tristate area. Contact him today to schedule a free meet and greet or facetime to chat details. Wether your event is small or large as the name implies, there will be fun and dancing!

My regular wedding DJ package includes: The best DJ and Sound equipment, microphones, dance floor lighting, in-person or phone conferences however needed, Your choice of customized music from oldies up through all the best current tunes. DJ Dance Daddy is fully insured.

Price average for a 5 hours Wedding ($700-1100) Corporate events and parties 20% less

Price varies depending on length of time for your event, number of guests, location of the event.

DJ Dance Daddy additionally offers optionally the following (Please ask for pricing):

• Live vocalist(s)

K
Featured
Krystal

Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Phillip was the best decision we ever made for our wedding. He was so good at reading the crowd and kept the party going from beginning until end. We couldn't have been happier or had a better ... Read more time! If you are looking for the best, DJDancedaddy is where it's at

G
Greg

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Great time

Phil did a outstanding job at my daughters 40th birthday party. Journey is my daughters favorite group and he got her up to sing a couple of their songs together in which he did a great job and this ... Read more she will always remember. He is a special guy and would make any occasion one to always remember.

J
Jon

Getting married on 09/01/2019

Economically Priced & Professional

Phil is hands down the best DJ I have ever seen! He was there on time, stayed later than I expected him to, and was very reasonable with his pricing! I cannot recommend him enough. Besides his ... Read more professionalism, I was amazed at how he was able to get everyone up and dancing at my wedding. He has a lot of experience with this business and understands what is appropriate to play and say at all times. He was a pleasure to work with and I will definitely be recommending him to all of my friends!