DJ Dayna

New Albany, OH · View map

About DJ Dayna

Why Me?

I bring contagious energy, classy style, and shine to all weddings! My ability to seamlessly mix music and engage the crowd with my MC skills makes sure a dance floor never sleeps and stays vibrant. I love to build a long lasting relationship with my couples and listen to what you want, so that I understand your vision and ensure your special day is unique.

I call Columbus, Ohio home now, but I lived in Los Angeles for awhile before moving back to start my own DJ company, so I'd like to say that I bring a West Coast touch to the Midwest weddings.

My ultimate goal as a wedding DJ & MC is to make it a stress free zone full of good memories and toe tapping beats...after all, if the music is good, you DANCE.

Can't wait to meet with you and talk about how I can help create the perfect wedding music soundtrack!

49 Reviews for DJ Dayna

49 DJ Dayna Reviews

N
N J T

Married on 12/31/2018

She really does make the event SHINE ON!

Dayna is by far the best DJ we have had the pleasure of working with. She is so personable and friendly and truly helped us create the night of our dreams. I would highly recommend her for any special ... Read more special event!

C
Charese

Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic!!

Dayna was great throughout our whole wedding planning experience making sure that we were always happy and had exactly what we wanted on our big day! Read more Dayna was great throughout our whole wedding planning experience making sure that we were always happy and had exactly what we wanted on our big day!

O
Olivia

Married on 09/08/2018

We loved every minute of it! The jams DJ Dayna put out were awesome. I believe someone said , “I’ve never seen the dance floor that packed the entire time at a wedding before! ” I’d say that is a ... Read more success! We are excited to be a Mr and Mrs and our picture perfect wedding would not have been possible without DJ Dayna! We will be sure to recommend her to our friends and family who will also be getting married soon as well!