DJ Diamond Lee Music Entertainment

Bowling Green, OH 路 View map

About DJ Diamond Lee Music Entertainment

Couples Choice Award Winner in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018

I have been a part of over 500 personalized and many unforgettable receptions. I am energetic, enthusiastic, highly organized, and very responsive to your requests. You deserve a worry-free fun wedding reception experience. Popular Wedding Venues like Nazareth Hall, Stone Ridge Golf Course, and The Clazel speak very highly of my DJ service because of the dedication, big smile, and excitement I display. Thank you for your time and book me today!馃摓 (419)-806-5218

Available Services

I DJ services and lighting many events like ceremonies, weddings, school dances, private events, and special occasions. Up-light your entire venue with the color of your choice. Ceremony DJ service with pre-arrival music, processional music, recessional music, wireless mics, and micro- sound system. On-line planning for gives you 24-hour access to add the important songs, notes, and time line information.

Music:

Top Hits, Latin Music, Classic Floor Fillers, Wedding Classics, New Hip Hop, Country, or whatever you want!! This is your party. I would be honored to help bring the dance floor your musical soundtrack 馃帶

*Experienced MC and DJ Turntable Mixing Skills

117 DJ Diamond Lee Music Entertainment Reviews

T
Tiffany Olmstead

Married on 05/18/2019

Damon was always friendly, helpful and willing to add things or make changes throughout the entire process!

Damon was very personable throughout the entire process! He was easy to work with, was willing to change our meeting time when our schedule changed last minute and was always punctual. When our ... Read more photographer wanted a schedule of when all the specific dances would be, Damon sent it to me the same day I requested it...which the photographer greatly appreciated. During the reception, Damon kept us on schedule so that the guests would not get restless. He played all of the songs and genres that we asked for, too. When my daughter refused to dance during our family dance, Damon went with the flow and moved on to the next dance. I would recommend DJ Diamond Lee to anyone!

Andrea
Andrea Celeste Herrick

Married on 01/12/2019

Thank you for making our wedding perfect

DJ Diamond Lee was incredible to work with. Every step along the way he seemed just as excited as we were. I had a few requests (a specific polka I wanted to play to dance with my grandfather for one) ... Read more that he accommodated for us and I was very grateful for! When things changed at the last minute, he was ready and made sure everything went smoothly. He went out of his way to make sure we were happy and stepped in to help other vendors when they needed it. His entire goal was to make sure we had the best wedding ever, and we did! I was exhausted from wedding planning, and didn鈥檛 give him much to go on as far as music, but he knows music so well. He ran with the little information I gave him and his music selection was perfect for us. He treated all of our guests and vendors with complete respect, and is one of the nicest people I鈥檝e worked with. DJ Diamond Lee is extremely professional, but more importantly, he is enthusiastic about music, was enthusiastic about our wedding, was able to make the spontaneous moments seem completely natural, and overall was extremely helpful. A lot of times during planning I felt like I didn鈥檛 know what I was doing, but he was on top of things and had great suggestions and helped us get through it all and pull of the wedding of my dreams. I can鈥檛 imagine having another DJ 鈥 DJ Diamond Lee was perfect!!! One last note - he took one of my favorite pictures of my husband and I. After our photographer had left, the last song of the night he played a slow song. My husband and I were dancing. He took a picture of us and sent it to us. To me that was going above and beyond, and it made my day to see that picture!!! It was those little things that he did to make sure he did everything he could to make sure we were happy.

Kristi
Kristi Sulewski

Married on 10/06/2018

Kept the dancing going all night!

I absolutely loved DJ Diamond Lee! He was very easy to talk to throughout the entire process, especially since my husband and I live in Texas, and were getting married in Toledo, our hometown. We ... Read more communicated mostly through emails, but also met in person a few months before the wedding day to plan out timeline of events and songs that we wanted played. He also provided an online event planner for our songs and was so patient with my husband and I since we couldn鈥檛 find a first dance song until a week before the wedding. His performance of the ceremony perfectly fit the atmosphere of our venue and feeling we were going for. At the reception, he kept the music going and people were out dancing all night. He understood the personality of our guests and kept to their beat. It was so amazing to have such a down to earth and friendly guy as our DJ. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.