DJ Digital Dave

Wexford, PA · View map

About DJ Digital Dave

DJ Digital Dave has been performing at luxury weddings & events for over a decade. A nationally touring nightclub & wedding DJ as well as the in-game DJ for the Pittsburgh Steelers & Pitt Panthers, Dave will ensure your formalities are executed with style & elegance & that your party is one you'll never forget. Digital Dave's deep knowledge of music from Motown to hip-hop to indie rock to 80's & 90's to pop & EDM allows him to customize the perfect set for you and your guests, while his background in weddings, corporate events and radio makes him a great host & MC.

Dave uses EV's ETX series speakers & subs, their top of the line professional grade speakers, for superior sound quality as well as a concert grade Shure ULX wireless microphone system. Separate sound systems for cocktail hours and ceremonies are available in addition to uplights, upgraded lighting packges and special effects such as confetti.

Visit Digital Dave's website to listen to samples of his work and check out the reviews below!

76 Reviews for DJ Digital Dave

76 DJ Digital Dave Reviews

Christine
Christine

Married on 06/15/2019

Best Ever!!!!!

Can’t say enough about how great Dave was! He kept the dance floor full all night, and are guests are still raving about the great music he played! Music was the thing I was most worried about at ... Read more our wedding, because I had the least control over the choices. But Dave nailed it!!!!!!! We can’t wait to go see Dave when he comes to Chicago for a club appearance in November!!!!

M
Melanie

Married on 06/08/2019

The BEST Music and Amazing Service

Dave was so great to work with for our June Wedding - his playlist for the reception was absolute perfection: it fit our tastes and requests perfectly while keeping the dance floor packed all night. ... Read more We had so many compliments on the DJ during the night and the next morning. But apart from the Music, Dave was also a complete professional and so easy to work with. He was responsive to emails and happily adjusted to our many last minute requests and changes. We had two ceremonies before the cocktail hour and reception and it was such a comfort to have Dave be there all day and know that the audio would be covered. He even was able to acquire additional microphones for us at the last minute. We highly recommend Digital Dave!

Kollin
Kollin Zitelli

Married on 06/07/2019

best DJ ever!

After a couple recommendations from family & friends, we decided to listen and book Dave for our June 2019 wedding in Pittsburgh. Dave was an awesome DJ! During the planning process, he was always ... Read more quick to respond to my emails and answer any questions. I had a specific vibe of music I wanted played during cocktail hour & dinner service. The playlist he put together went above & beyond my expectations. During the reception, he would transition songs in such a cool, smooth way that I didn't know was even possible. I had guests coming up to me during the wedding all night saying how good the music was. If you're considering Dave as your DJ for your wedding, book him! You won't regret it.