DJ Don Raymond Productions

Lebanon, TN · View map · Visit website

About DJ Don Raymond Productions

DJ Don Raymond Productions is a wedding DJ service based in Lebanon, Tennessee. DJ Don Raymond has over 20 years of experience in the industry. He has been featured on radio and has provided his services for over 2000 weddings. DJ Don Raymond Productions offers more than just music for your special day, they also provide a video projection screen that will show the original music videos for your chosen music interspersed with photos of your event taken by their photographer. These aspects combine to create a memorable entertainment experience for you and your guests on your special day.

DJ Don Raymond Productions provides consultations to get to know you and your entertainment vision for your big day. He can create your perfect wedding playlist from an extensive catalog of musical genres including country, oldies, pop, rock, top 40, and many more. This company can also adhere to a do-not-play list so that your atmosphere isn’t spoiled by the wrong song. DJ Don Raymond Productions also provides karaoke services and professional dance floor lighting to create an immersive experience. Additional services offered by DJ Don Raymond Productions include:

• Wireless microphones and lapel mics
  • Microphones

10 DJ Don Raymond Productions Reviews

Featured
User4574842

2+ years ago

DJ Raymond did both the ceremony and reception music for my wedding last month, and he did a great job! I gave him a playlist of songs for the reception, which he used as well as added to it. I had so ... Read more many comments on how great the music was! I would highly recommend him! Honestly, I was nervous about using him because he only had one review on wedding wire (and that's mostly where I looked for vendors while planning), but he has several great reviews on thumbtack, so check out those too! He is very reasonable, professional, and knows how to keep the crowd on the dance floor!

Alejandra
Alejandra

Married on 07/08/2017

Don was amazing, we were very happy with the overall service, from setting up the equipment until the very last song. He made possible that all of our guests were satisfied with their requests. If we ... Read more need a DJ anytime definitely we will contact Don, and I recommend him for the job!

M
Mary

Married on 10/01/2016

DJ Don did an excellent job at our wedding reception. He and his staff were very attentive to our guests. We enjoyed seeing the pictures of our guests show on the projector screen as they occurred ... Read more during the reception. He had a light show and all the equipment necessary to make the reception great! We were very pleased with his services. Thanks again!