DJ Dr. Drew

Richardson, TX · View map · Visit website

About DJ Dr. Drew

DJ Dr. Drew is a Richardson, Texas-based wedding DJ that serves Dallas, Fort Worth, Denton, Waxahachie, and the surrounding areas. The agents at the company strive to provide your celebration with the best entertainment possible. With a growing passion for offering DJ services, the business guarantees a unique and high-quality edge. DJ Dr. Drew looks forward to working with you and your loved one to craft a memorable, musical experience.

Experience

Drew Nkwocha is the owner and operator of this wedding DJ company. Since starting the company in 2004, he has gained over 15 years of entertainment experience and has played at a variety of events.

DJ Dr. Drew endeavors to ensure that each couple receives the best of his products and services. Couples have the option to attend a consultation, where they can relay their preferences, styles, and budget requirements. Couples can also use this initial meeting to provide the DJ with a do-not-play list, which will be adhered to throughout the event. His range of entertainment offerings also includes the following amenities:

• Liability insurance

Featured
Gay Walters

Married on 12/01/2018

Drew is best dj ever!

Wow! What a night! Drew was the DJ at my daughter’s wedding and he was absolutely the BEST EVER! He ran the entire reception and he made the flow of events seamless! He kept the party going on the ... Read more dance floor the entire night and None of the guest wanted to leave! We only spoke on the phone before the wedding but he was able to create a magical atmosphere for the bride and groom, as if he had known them forever! My only request was “sweet Caroline” & it did NOT disappoint!!! Made me incredibly happy! Before the wedding, Drew was so accessible and easy to talk to and I loved that he worked for himself and I didn’t have to go through a separate company! I would use Drew for any event I have in the future and recommend him to everyone considering a DJ! Thanks so much for everything you did in making this the wedding to remember!!!❤️

Chaz
Chaz Elliott

Married on 08/10/2019

Best DJ Ever!!

Drew was perfect for our wedding! He was super personable before the big day and made sure to get to know us and our preferences. He worked well with our venue coordinator and day-of coordinator so ... Read more they were all on the same page. During the reception, the dance floor stayed live!! Drew was absolutely crushing it and everyone stayed dancing until the venue closed. Our guests kept telling us how awesome our DJ was! Overall, if you want an amazing DJ for your event, book with DJ Dr Drew!

K
Kayla

Married on 07/27/2019

DJ Dr. Drew was so great!

DJ Dr. Drew was the easiest decision we made during the planning process. He kept the party going, kept everything flowing, and was so great work with. I would give 6 stars if I could! Read more DJ Dr. Drew was the easiest decision we made during the planning process. He kept the party going, kept everything flowing, and was so great work with. I would give 6 stars if I could!