DJ enCore

Austin, TX · View map · Visit website

About DJ enCore

DJ enCore is a professional wedding DJ based in Austin, Texas, with over 20 years of experience in the entertainment industry. DJ enCore is passionate about his craft and loves connecting with couples to create an entertainment experience to remember. He creates customized playlists based on your event style and personal preferences to ensure your guests are thoroughly entertained and on the dance floor all night long.

DJ enCore can style your ideal wedding playlist from his extensive music catalog that spans a wide range of genres including top 40 hits, oldies, pop, hip-hop, rock, soul, and many others. During an initial consultation, he aims to discuss your musical preferences and ideas for your event to ensure the best service for the special day. Additional services offered include:

• MC services

17 DJ enCore Reviews

R
Rhys Paine

Getting married on 09/05/2020

Exceeded all expectations and helped ensure that the entertainment for the wedding went by without a hitch

Cory did an excellent job DJ-ing at our wedding. The transitions were smooth and the track-list was perfect. He brought his own equipment, including lights which worked great with the aesthetic of the ... Read more event. He is very friendly and personable, and took suggestions for songs and rolled with the punches. Highly recommend!

Christine
Christine Solana

Getting married on 04/03/2020

The music selection was perfect!

The dance floor was never empty! We just picked a few genres and artists and Cory handled the rest. Everyone had a blast and I would recommend Cory to anyone who wants their party to be a great time! ... Read more Thanks again!

V
Victoria Flores

Married on 07/27/2019

He's the BEST!

My original DJ abandoned me 2 weeks before my wedding. Luckily, I found DJ Encore and he was incredible! He paired up with my photographer, videographer, and coordinator to make my wedding the best ... Read more night of my life, even though there were a few surprises. I'm so grateful to him and I can wholeheartedly recommend him without a doubt! I've already given his info to some of my friends and will definitely book him for another event I'll have.