Excalibur DJ Services

Westfield, MA · View map · Visit website

About Excalibur DJ Services

Excalibur DJ Services is a wedding DJ business based out of Westfield, Massachusetts. Looking for an entertainer who can get all of your guests on the dance floor all night long? Lead DJ Tom Lamica is for you. Providing a customized experience for you and your guests, everyone is sure to be blown away by the whole show.

Once you take the first step to contact Excalibur DJ Services, they provide you with a quote for the services you would like. Following a consultation, you will gain access to an online dashboard that allows you to keep track of the planned timeline and more.

Having been around since 2007, these DJs are experienced at using their turntable skills to create a lively and fun party atmosphere.

Utilizing high-quality sound systems and other equipment, they make sure to do their utmost for you and your guests.

With a catalog of 80,000 songs, they have genres, artists, and hit tracks to please all manner of musical tastes. Specializing in playing country, hip hop, oldies, pop, rock, and top 40, Excalibur DJ Services can spin something for everyone to enjoy. After all, they have a range of music stretching back over seven decades. Some of the other services available include:

• Consultation
  • Wireless microphones
  • MC duties
  • Do-not-play list
  • Uplighting
  • LED and laser light show
  • PA systems

41 Reviews for Excalibur DJ Services

41 Excalibur DJ Services Reviews

S
Featured
Sherry Jarvis

Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely Fantastic

I would highly recommend Tom for any DJ function. He was very professional but made our night extremely fun. He was caring and made sure all our requests on our DJ wish list were granted. Even though ... Read more though we decided not to have a rehearsal; things were very organized because of Tom’s help. In the future; I would never hesitate to use Tom and his company for our DJ service - it was my best DJ experience ever. The price was very reasonable and worth every penny. Thank you Tom for helping to make our day special 😊

Sarah
Sarah Bewsee

Getting married on 10/12/2019

A pleasure to book with

Finding entertainment for your wedding can be overwhelming. So many choices and options. Excalibur is very responsive, helpful, and seem like great guys. We can't wait to work with them! Read more Finding entertainment for your wedding can be overwhelming. So many choices and options. Excalibur is very responsive, helpful, and seem like great guys. We can't wait to work with them!

M
Mary Hebert

Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding reception

I had a reception party for my son and his wife who live out of state. It was put together kind of last minute and we needed a DJ. When I googled for one Excalibur’s name came up so I decided to take ... Read more a chance, not ever hearing about them before. I was not disappointed, he did an awesome job, got back to me right away and was reasonably priced.