DJ Fitz Otis

Sarasota, FL · View map · Visit website

About DJ Fitz Otis

DJ Fitz Otis is a wedding DJ and entertainment company based in Sarasota, Florida. This DJ specializes in wedding receptions, and offers clients a high level of service and professionalism that sets him apart from other DJs in the entertainment industry. DJ Fitz Otis utilizes his broad knowledge of music and vast collection of hits to set just the right mood for your unforgettable celebration.

DJ Fitz Otis provides professional DJ and entertainment services for weddings and events across south and central Florida. DJ Fitz Otis specializes in creating an original, first-class entertainment experience without cheesy gimmicks. His comprehensive services ensure that every detail of your event is taken care of, from wedding party introductions to your very own customized wedding playlist. He provides his own quality equipment, including microphones, flat screen, photo booth, projector, sound/PA system, and uplighting, and specializes in creating playlists with songs from all genres and eras of music. DJ and entertainment services include:

• Consultation

A
Featured
a

Married on 04/15/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Fitz! He is professional, fun, and knows how to keep the party alive without being cheesy. We had so many compliments on the music and his overall personality.I ... Read more left the playlist in his hands and I am so glad I did. He knew exactly what our crowd was looking for and kept the party alive. Can't thank you enough!! :) Love, Adrienne and Slade

Daniel
Daniel

Getting married on 03/29/2020

If you are reading this because you are still considering a D.J. , your search is over. Mr. Otis is by far head & shoulders above the competition. I am the groom and handled all of the details myself, ... Read more no wedding planner, and Fitz really made things easy. From our first consultation to all of our emails to the day of the wedding and thru out the reception, he was attentive, compassionate, understanding, professional and, well, perfect. I set the bar incredibly high and he still exceeded all of our expectations. We requested 85% of the music specifically and he honored every request. We even asked him to put together a medley for us to celebrate specific guests and what he put together was perfect to the second of the song. I asked him to play a song as soon as we kissed at the ceremony and the timing was perfect. He helped cue the best man and maid of honor for their toasts, as they were a little shy, and they found that very helpful. He walked me and my wedding party thru every step of the introduction so none of us felt nervous. Another thing, that I personally found very important as i have an unusual last name, is that he made certain to pronounce everyones name correctly. It sounds simple, but it really could mess things up if the DJ doesn't care about peoples names, and Fitz showed how much he cared by performing a perfect reception. In summation, I offer you only one word that describes Fitz, and his services...FLAWLESS. Book him now, look no further, do not miss this opportunity. There honestly is not much that I will personally endorse, but Fitz is the best. -Dan Kuzma Wedding Date 22 August, 2010

J
Jessica Zachar

Married on 02/15/2019

Amazing music and service

We had been planning our wedding for well over a year. Once we had the venue picked we started to narrow down what music was going to be played. DJ Fitz Otis stuck out not only because of how willing ... Read more he was to work with us but how understanding, transparent, and helpful they were through the process. Anytime we had a question, he was always right there either with an answer or at least letting us know that he was looking into it and would get back to us as soon as possible. When it came to the day of the event he The music was phenomenal and many of our guests commented on how he really captured who we were as a couple. Once the dancing started it didn't stop, he continued to play hits and at the same time taking requests and making sure those got played as well. He really helped make our day absolutely perfect so the we didn't have to worry about a thing. Words really can't do justice for the service that they provided but we thank you