DJ Font

Miami, FL · View map · Visit website

About DJ Font

DJ Font is a wedding DJ based in Miami, Florida. He promises to bring life to any party or celebration. DJ Font takes great pride in his attention to detail, always making sure he is adequately prepared in advance to ensure that the customer receives a high-quality and professional service. He's passionate about DJing, loves music, and gets enormous joy out of entertaining guests and getting them out on the dancefloor.

DJ Font encourages you to get in touch to discuss his services. His music catalog is forever expanding with new music, and he is open to playing lots of different genres to suit all tastes and age groups.

2 Reviews for DJ Font

2 DJ Font Reviews

Christina
Christina

Getting married on 11/22/2020

Great DJ and it showed!

He sent me a playlist of his songs we talked a lot back and forth on what I wanted for music Read more He sent me a playlist of his songs we talked a lot back and forth on what I wanted for music

Sureimy
Sureimy Lopez

Married on 06/23/2018

Would recommend to anyone, so amazing.

So grateful and thankful we picked you. Such a great entertainment, punctual, extremely social! He was extremely attentive and full of personality. I would truly and honestly recommend him as a DJ for ... Read more any kind of event. Thank you DJ Font for your amazing service. We had a phenomenal time.

DJ Font FAQ