DJ Greg Frasier

Albany, NY · View map · Visit website

About DJ Greg Frasier

My clients desire a wedding reception that no one will forget. I'm playing a good mix of music and the dance floor is full. At the end of the night, your guests are telling you they've just had the time of their life.

This is what I strive to achieve for each and every client I work for. Contact me to see if I'm available on your date.

119 Reviews for DJ Greg Frasier

119 DJ Greg Frasier Reviews

M
Featured
Marina

Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I are so happy we went with Greg as our DJ! Greg was so professional and accommodating with our busy schedules prior to the wedding, and responded to our many questions as quickly as he ... Read more could. The day of our wedding could not have gone more smoothly, and thanks to Greg our guests were feeling sentimental at our ceremony and dancing the night away at our reception! If you are looking for a vendor who takes pride in what he does and cares about his weddings, Greg is the perfect DJ for you. Thank you so much Greg, we appreciate everything you did for us!

L
Leah

Married on 10/07/2017

Greg is an amazing DJ, very professional and fun. He knows how to read the crowd and all of our guests raved about him. Thank you Greg! Read more Greg is an amazing DJ, very professional and fun. He knows how to read the crowd and all of our guests raved about him. Thank you Greg!!

D
Daniel

Married on 09/30/2017

Greg was absolutely fantastic and the best DJ we could have picked for our wedding last month! He was so responsive to all of our requests, and gave us the best deal possible! His MC skills were ... Read more perfect, and he played the best lineup of songs all night, people danced until the very end!! He played perfect music for cocktail hour/dinner, and even worked with us on all the different introduction songs for the bridal party. I will definitely be using Greg again next time I need a DJ.