DJ Greg Young

Lisbon, ME · View map · Visit website

About DJ Greg Young

Your wedding day is about bringing together family, friends and everyone who has impacted your lives. Whether it's coordinating your walk down the aisle or helping with your sparkler-sendoff, I'm there to make your day stress-free and unforgettable. Packed dance floors don't happen by accident. Carefully crafting a personalized entertainment experience is what it's all about for me. Through a collaborative consultation process we'll handpick the appropriate entertainment services based on your vision, personality and budget. No predetermined packages. No cookie-cutter approach. If personalizing your reception and having an unforgettable party is your priority, leave me a message here, visit my website at djgregyoung.com, or give me a call at 207-949-0566.

Working together we will handcraft an entertainment experience that fits your vision and budget. If you're looking to personalize your wedding reception you may consider including some of my signature enhancements. Services such as: uplighting, monogram lighting, photo booths or TV screens are a great way to make your reception truly unique.

4 Reviews for DJ Greg Young

4 DJ Greg Young Reviews

M
Morgan Beals

Married on 07/20/2019

Awesome DJ!

We hired Greg for our wedding in Maine and he has been a pleasure to work with from start to finish. From the very first phone call, Greg was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. His extensive ... Read more experience was immediately apparent, allowing us to feel comfortable with letting him take the lead for all things music related. To completely trust someone during the wedding planning is a rare experience and I cannot convey how valuable this it. We had a friend of ours sing live for our first dance and he coordinated all the logistics with her - allowing us to concentrate on practicing our dance moves! On the wedding day things could not have gone smoother. The music was amazing, Greg kept the guests on the dance floor all night by reading the crowd and picking songs that everyone enjoyed. At the end of the night no one wanted to leave with the entire party chanting "one more song"!! Thank you so much for making our wedding a party to remember! Frano and Morgan

Kellie
Kellie Mcfarland

Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing experience!!

If I was given only one word to describe our experience with DJ Greg Young it would be AMAZING! He offered so many options beyond just playing music, such as uplighting, photo streaming & a photo ... Read more booth. We took full advantage of almost all of it & our ceremony/reception went far beyond our expectations. He met with us on several occasions (where & when it was convenient for us) & was always happy to go over details & answer any questions we may have had. Plus, he was so super friendly & engaging (yet professional), it made the whole process enjoyable & seamless. I could go on & on, but I will just say if you're looking for a DJ, go with Greg. End of story!

Adrie
Adrie Newton

Married on 06/14/2019

Best dj ever!

We could not have asked for anything better. Greg took the time to meet with us prior to our wedding and go over everything. He literally thinks of everything possible to make your wedding day ... Read more complete. He is not just music. He does the lighting, photo booth/lounge, custom light heading! You can rest assured that he will help make your day perfect.