DJ Guy

San Diego, CA · View map · Visit website

About DJ Guy

DJ Guy is San Diego's most referred Wedding DJ/MC company providing excellence in wedding entertainment for over 19 years. At DJ Guy, we believe it is our mission to represent our couples unique music tastes by personally interviewing them for music preference, event timeline and then providing great suggestions as their professional DJ and Master of Ceremonies to make sure each wedding is a 'one of a kind' customized wedding. Our mission is to take the pressure of the day off of our customers so that they can spend their valuable time with family and guests while we keep the fun and energy up to dance our crowds to the last song. We offer two different music selection tools (25pg Music Library and an Online Music Search Engine) to accommodate those who are music savvy and also those who need some guidance. If you have custom music requests, we will get them for you at no additional cost and we will also take requests live on the night of your wedding. With the highest standards, excellent quality, and a great reputation, DJ Guy is the best choice to provide the perfect entertainment services for your wedding.

DJ Guy offers and encourages free consultations to all clients at their music office in Rancho Bernardo and we are liability insured. We provide Cordless LED Uplighting, Photo Booth w/Operator and Keepsake Scrapbook, Cake Pinspot Lighting, Rotating Monograms, Video Montage Slideshows, Dry Ice Fog (1st Dance) and Party Rave Wands. If you hire us for your Ceremony, we will provide a cordless mike and stand for the wedding officiant and also have a wide variety of unique and beautiful wedding processional marches.

73 Reviews for DJ Guy

73 DJ Guy Reviews

Jaime
Featured
Jaime Bartholomew

Married on 03/09/2019

Quality DJ

Roy was easy to work with and handled both our ceremony and reception music. He did a great job and the dance floor was packed all night. The uplifting and monogram were great additions, as well as ... Read more the photo booth package he offers.

Hong
Hong

Married on 03/16/2019

Music, Photobooth and Lighting

We received the package that included DJ and MC, a photobooth, and uplighting. From first meeting with him all the way to the end of our wedding day DJ Guy has been very responsive, flexible, and ... Read more patient with us. Obviously both my husband and I weren't around for all of the music and such but from what I heard back with my guests they loved what he was playing and kept people on the dance floor. People loved the photobooth as well and kept going back for more. The uplighting he provided for us just helped tie in everything for our reception and made it look beautiful.

M
Margarette

Married on 03/02/2019

Highly Recommend!

We are so happy with DJ Guy.. And we were so blessed to have DJ Roy at our wedding. DJ Guy was recommended to us by a family friend. When we first met Roy for consultation, he played a song sample for ... Read more bride entrance. I immediately cried because he chose a perfect song where I could imagine walking down the aisle to meet my groom. The consultation process was easy, and made connection right away. The song selection process could not be more simple as well. DJ Roy was organized, to the point, and heard our needs. Wedding day was a lot of fun!! Roy looked great and talked with me before the ceremony. He gave me some words of encouragement and told me to have fun!! It’s my wedding!! During ceremony, the music went flawless. At the reception, he made sure everyone was having fun. We requested personal music choice and worked out perfectly. Our guests were so pleased, and there were a lot of dancing going on until the very last song! DJ Roy’s the talent behind it. We also booked our photo booth with DJ Roy. Some of our guests didn’t know there was a photo booth so we asked for DJ Roy to announce it. It came with a photo book for us to look over later. It came out great!