DJ Henry GQ

Erie, PA · View map · Visit website

About DJ Henry GQ

DJ Henry GQ is a wedding entertainment company located in Erie, Pennsylvania. With more than 15 years of experience as some of the best entertainers in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Cleveland, Ohio; and Buffalo, New York areas, the team has a passion for making your wedding not just fun, but unforgettable. Understanding that there is no rehearsal for your reception, they make sure to plan every last detail so that the day goes as smoothly as possible and is custom-tailored to you.

Believing that the success of your reception lies in the hands of your DJ/MC, DJ Henry GQ encourages couples to set up a consultation before booking them. Covered by liability insurance, they are committed to taking on just one event per day to focus on you, and will supply their own sound/PA system and microphones. While staying away from your do-not-play list, the DJs will customize a playlist for your guests of all ages, with selections stretching from club, electronic, hip-hop, and pop to country, international, jazz, oldies, R&B/soul, and rock, plus top 40 hits.

Other Services
DJ Henry GQ can also amp up the party with video projections, a disco ball, and even a photo booth. Additional lighting options include quality battery-powered uplighting, accent lighting, wall decor lighting, wall-washing lights, and professional nightclub dance floor lighting.

40 Reviews for DJ Henry GQ

40 DJ Henry GQ Reviews

A
Alexa Dinapoli

Married on 12/31/2018

"The most fun I've had at a wedding"

I booked Henry for my wedding solely based on a referral and reviews and I'm so glad I did. I had extremely high expectations and he met all of them. I wanted a fun, upbeat reception with a packed ... Read more dancefloor and that is what I got. We were able to sit down with him beforehand and hand pick our music "style", from the pre-ceremony music and cocktail hour to the dinner music and reception playlist. I was even complimented on the dinner music (I picked the 80's playlist and it was awesome). Days later, people are still talking about the music and saying it was the "most fun" they've ever had at a wedding. If the music is important to you, I 100% recommend Henry to be your DJ- you will be so happy you did!!

K
Kayla Maskrey

Married on 10/13/2018

He was perfect for our wedding!! So fun!

Awesome DJ! I definitely recommend him for weddings! Read more Awesome DJ!!! I definitely recommend him for weddings!

B
Bethany

Married on 09/08/2018

We highly recommend Henry! He kept us in the loop the whole time, was responsive whenever we had a question, and made our day perfect from beginning to end. He had the guests out on the dance floor ... Read more all night long!