Dj Inky Entertainment

Pomona, CA · View map · Visit website

About Dj Inky Entertainment

DJ Inky Entertainment is a wedding entertainment service based out of Pomona, California. DJ Inky has over 10 years of experience on the mixing decks and over 30 years of music appreciation. The DJs at DJ Inky Entertainment pride themselves on getting you and your guests out of your chairs and onto the dance floor. They provide an upbeat and exciting music experience, creating an atmosphere that could fit any style of wedding day celebration. With DJ Inky Entertainment, you can make your wedding a night to remember.

DJ Inky Entertainment has a diverse music catalog, including music from Christian, club, country, electronic, hip hop, international, jazz, oldies, pop R&B/soul, rock, and top 40 genres. They’ll also provide disco balls, flat screens, wireless microphones, photo booths, projectors, sound/PA systems, gobo monograms, and uplighting as needed. Some of the services they offer include:

• Bilingual MC

1 Dj Inky Entertainment Reviews

K
Karina

Married on 07/01/2016

Ron provided DJ, up lights and photo booth services for our wedding. He was amazing and very easy to work with! Ron was very professional and always made sure that my concerns were taken care of. If I ... Read more had any ideas we would work them out together to reach something even better. Ron really knows his way around weddings. I provided him a playlist and he built up on it. There was not a single moment throughout the reception where the dance floor was empty. As for the photo booth, I was really concerned as we were limited on space, however, Ron provided me with choices and everything worked out great. His fiancee was in charge of running the photo booth and helped to ensure that people were taking advantage of it. At the end of the night, she gave me a USB with all the pictures on it. Ron is a great DJ who puts his customer's needs before anything else. Thank you Ron for helping us have such a fun wedding reception!

Dj Inky Entertainment FAQ