DJ Jake Hill

Tampa, FL · View map

About DJ Jake Hill

I've been DJing weddings and other events since 1995 and focus on providing upbeat and modern wedding DJ entertainment. I don't play cheesy games, teach line dances, or recite long-winded speeches on the microphone. Instead, I focus on proper pre-planning and expert event execution.....all while paying attention to your perfect wedding day vision. And......I work in some "real DJ" mixing and skills.

I was selected as one of 16 regional finalists in the 2015 Red Bull Thre3style DJ competition (the largest DJ competition in the world). This prestigious honor is held by only a select few DJs nationwide, and even fewer wedding DJs.

I serve clients in the Tampa, Fl area as well as in Sioux Falls, SD (my original office location.)

Feel free to contact me for more information or for a price quote for your event!

10 Reviews for DJ Jake Hill

10 DJ Jake Hill Reviews

S
Steph

Married on 08/23/2014

Jake was so easy to work with, very professional, and everyone loved him! I truly believe a DJ can make or break a wedding dance, and he definitely made it for us! He kept everyone going, and we ... Read more received so many compliments on how great the DJ was, and people asking who he was. We even used him for some things for the ceremony, and throughout the whole night he was very relaxed, and made everything go off without a hitch. I would highly recommend him for any event you are throwing. He truly is great at what he does!

S
Sarah

Married on 10/12/2013

Jake was awesome to work with. He got back to me right away on any questions i had before our dance, he included all the special dances i wanted through out the night. He was very professional and got ... Read more people out dancing all night long. I highly recommend him!!!

A
Angie

Married on 06/22/2013

Jake was simply amazing at our wedding this past weekend! We had never heard of him before but he was worth every single penny. He was great at transitioning the songs and making sure we had a good ... Read more mix of music to keep people dancing all night long. Up-lighting was beautiful and really tied the room together. I cant recommend him highly enough! Will be telling all my friends to use him for their weddings!