DJ Jalen Young

Pawtucket, RI · Visit website

About DJ Jalen Young

Hi, my name is Jalen! I have over 7 years of DJ/MC experience and provided services for Weddings, Sweet 16's, Quinceanera's, and Bar Mitzvah's. I got started in this industry as a roadie helping my father set up for his weddings. From there I was hooked as to how everything worked, the process, and how to create a magical atmosphere for a bride and groom on their special day. This is something that I have a passion for and do full-time. If you decide to book with me, I'll guarantee to make your day a memorable one for you and your guests! Based out of Providence, RI but I travel all throughout New England. Services that I provide includes PA/sound equipment, monograms, intelligent lighting, uplighting, photo booths, projectors, etc. For more details and information be sure to check out my website.

2 Reviews for DJ Jalen Young

2 DJ Jalen Young Reviews

James
James Leverone

Married on 06/09/2019

100% Satisfied

Jalen was incredibly professional, calm, and focused. He didn't need a lot of direction to perform well. He took a few songs we liked and used them in conjunction with feeling the crowd to make our ... Read more wedding music perfect. He also collaborated with our Greek DJ really well, which was great. Highly recommend.

A
Abbie Leverone

Married on 06/09/2019

Will NOT disappoint !

We can’t say enough great things about Jalen! Every song at our wedding was on point! Entertainment was one of the most important things for us and he exceeded our expectations. I would recommend him ... Read more without any hesitation.

DJ Jalen Young FAQ