DJ Jeff Fowler Productions

Brockton, MA · View map · Visit website

About DJ Jeff Fowler Productions

DJ Jeff Fowler Productions is a wedding entertainment and planning agency located in Brockton, Massachusetts. They not only offer couples amazing DJ services but also can assist in recommending outside vendors. DJ Jeff Fowler Productions comes highly recommended, boasting a five-star rating. Couples can expect an incredibly interactive celebration.

Experience
When hiring DJ Jeff Fowler Productions, couples are getting a professional emcee who has worked in the mobile DJ, radio and television industry for over 17 years. They have thousand of hours under their belt and have DJ'd crowds from 20 to 20,000. They have worked at some of the most notable venues around, including Fenway Park, Gillette Stadium and Plimoth Plantation. Couples can be assured they are getting an elite DJ with DJ Jeff Fowler Productions.

DJ Jeff Fowler Productions offers elite services for their couples and guests. These services will guarantee your celebration is momentous:

• Consultation

S
Featured
Stephanie

Married on 04/28/2017

I left the DJ selection to my fiance... And I'm so glad he found Jeff. Jeff gladly met with us for a 30 minute face-to-face meeting so we could see if he might be the right fit for our wedding. He was ... Read more very nice, and always professional. We had lots of questions, and asked for his input. He was never pushy or overbearing (like some other DJs we met with were), and gave good feedback. But he reminded us - it's your day and we'll do it how you want it done. That made me feel at ease, knowing he'd be willing to go along with whatever we wanted. He always responded extremely quickly... which I very much appreciated throughout the stressful planning process. Jeff has a wonderful online site that allows you input ALL your wedding information. You also request songs to your hearts desire on that site, and note what songs are 'must-haves'. Not long before the wedding day, Jeff put together a final 'schedule' - including all the info you supply to his website. Love that. I had a few questions, and comments, and he made adjustments. Even a week before the day-of, we decided to flip the cake cutting & first dance... he gladly made adjustments to it and resent me the updated document to confirm. We didn't hire a wedding coordinator but on the day-of, he must have worked hand-in-hand with the venue coordinator and the photographer to make everything flow seamlessly. The priest was very late to our church ceremony, which impacted the rest of evening. The team made the necessary adjustments to help everything flow as it should. I appreciate that so much... as it allowed me to enjoy each moment, and soak in as much as I could. Jeff came prepared with everything he needed to make the night flow wonderfully, including wireless mics for toasts. The dance floor was never empty, and everyone raved the next day that it was one of the best weddings they'd ever been to. I would highly recommend Jeff, and his Dad as his assistant. They know how to get the job done right.

Alison
Alison

Married on 08/10/2019

Created the atmosphere we dreamed of

Jeff and his Dad were exceptional to work with from the start. On the day of they made sure everything ran smooth and exactly according to our wishes. I highly recommend Jeff. Read more Jeff and his Dad were exceptional to work with from the start. On the day of they made sure everything ran smooth and exactly according to our wishes. I highly recommend Jeff.

K
Kerry Bonner

Married on 08/02/2019

The Best DJ

DJ Jeff was fantastic! So many people have told me how much fun they had at our wedding, and the music was a big part of that. It was great working with Jeff - he has an extensive database from which ... Read more which you can select songs you want played, and if he doesn't have it, he will get it. We chose a lot of our own songs, but he also had great suggestions. It is clear he has a lot of experience, so he know what will get people out on the dance floor! His dad is also great and they both seemed to really be enjoying themselves! He was so easy to work with along the way, quickly making changes and answering questions. He also would send gentle reminders to keep us on track with our planning. My number one goal for my wedding was that it be fun, and Jeff helped make that happen!!