DJ JOEY A Wedding DJ Services

Southgate, MI · View map · Visit website

About DJ JOEY A Wedding DJ Services

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my WeddingWire page. My name is Joey Arcilla also knows as DJ JOEY A around Metro Detroit. I’m a seasoned Club and Radio MixShow DJ who loves to do weddings! My overall goal for a wedding is to create a FUN, STRESS-FREE, and MEMORABLE experience for my couples and all their guests. I don’t just sit back and press buttons on the DJ booth. I’m actually very involved in helping my couples map out their wedding day, along with coordinating with the other vendors to create a smooth flow of events. With over 20 years of experience, I’m confident that I can be a great asset to your big day. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns. I’ll do my best to help and accommodate you, or at least point you in the right direction. Thanks again for stopping by and congrats on your upcoming big day!

DJ JOEY A Productions offers a variety of services to best celebrate you on your wedding day. Services include:

• Consultation and Event Planning

A
Featured
Anne G

Married on 08/12/2017

Club meets wedding: dj joey a is not your typical wedding deejay--he's so much better!

DJ Joey A is not only an excellent deejay, entertainer, and host, but a true professional in every sense of the word. DJ JOEY A IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL WEDDING DEEJAY--with old school club and radio ... Read more roots, he's unique in that he's got the perfect balance of edge, grit, intelligence and class to tastefully integrate "the club" with the wedding, delivering just the right vibe that a bride and groom (and guests) are looking for. Unfortunately, so many weddings have become sooo boring these days. Music is such a huge part of the night and there is way too much that goes into it for people to just sit in their seats with long faces, watching a small handful of people on the dance floor. Hire Joey and you will not have this problem...he gets it! Joey has built an excellent career out of getting people to move; he's even produced his own beats. He is extremely proactive, organized and prepared, exceptional at thinking a step ahead and covering every detail that you may not even know existed. Furthermore, he does it all with genuine gratitude, ease...and a smile! Moreover, YOU CAN TRUST DJ JOEY A because Joey is truly a person of character. I've known him for over 20 years--he worked two events for our group in that time and I quickly learned that he is motivated by honesty, integrity and doing the right thing--not to mention, he communicates...and in a timely manner! It is my pleasure to say that you will not be disappointed with DJ Joey A.

M
Maria Ritter

Married on 08/03/2019

The best of the best!

DJ JOEY A was the absolute best deejay that we could ask for! Only a few days after getting engaged, my aunt called me up and said that I HAD to check out DJ JOEY A because she had been to a few ... Read more weddings that he had done and she loved him. Of course, I took her advice - reached out and brought a bridesmaid to meet Joey. He was perfect from the beginning! Very professional and inviting. Very organized and detail oriented - which was super important for me as I was a very nervous, type A bride. Joey never once complained when I would ask a million questions, he became friends with me on facebook and we would chat like friends! The wedding day was perfect - from our entrance song to getting everyone on the dance floor - it was a blast! He played music for all ages and constantly checked in with Dean and I throughout the night. Plus, he took a video of our night and gave us a sneak peak the next day! Something we did not even ask for and he went above and beyond and now that video is something I will treasure for a lifetime. Thank you so much for everything! We would recommend DJ JOEY A to anyone getting married and wanting to have a great time!

Claire
Claire Shea

Married on 06/22/2019

The best of the best

We found out about DJ Joey A from another DJ, and honestly hiring him was the best decision we made for the whole wedding. Our wedding was the most fun wedding I've ever been to, and I can honestly ... Read more say it was due to DJ Joey. He knows how to read the room and play the perfect song for the moment, when to speed things up or slow things down. He played a mix of oldies and top 40 crowd pleasers and mixed things in insane ways that got the people going. The dance floor was full the entire night and everyone from the young kids to our 86 year old grandma were out there having the best time. So many people came up to us after the wedding and commented how great he was. Not only is he amazing at his job, he is the kindest, most upbeat person. He did an excellent job MCing and making sure the night ran smoothly. He also gave us some bonus video footage and some aerial drone shots--just amazing! I hope we can throw an anniversary party just so we can jam out to DJ Joey again. Highly, highly recommended. Hire him and you will not be disappointed!