DJ Karizma Entertainment

Hampton, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About DJ Karizma Entertainment

Chris "DJ Karizma" August is a professional DJ from Belize (Central America/ Caribbean), serving weddings throughout the Hampton Roads area and beyond. He has been providing exceptional wedding entertainment services internationally since 2009 and has been based out of Virginia since late 2017. Karizma is passionate about providing unforgettable experiences for couples and guests.

Chris August of DJ Karizma Entertainment LLC is considered a highly versatile DJ who brings international experience to his events. Having played for people from all over the world, Chris’s clients appreciate his Caribbean/North American fusion style of playing and his ability to read the crowd and adapt accordingly. The versatile DJ can accommodate a guest list comprised of different ages, backgrounds, and music preferences. He offers music of most genres, including country, pop, hip-hop, club, electronic, motown, jazz, rock, oldies, top 40, reggae and soca for the joyous celebration. In addition to musical accompaniment, DJ Karizma offers consultations, a do-not-play list, and MCing. DJ Karizma's top priority is to make sure couples’ reception vision surpasses expectations with quality sound and service. Other entertainment services provided include:

• Ceremony System
  • Reception Sound/PA System
  • Wireless Microphones
  • Uplighting
  • Dancefloor Lighting
  • Available for national and international travel

28 Reviews for DJ Karizma Entertainment

28 DJ Karizma Entertainment Reviews

Cynamon
Featured
Cynamon

Married on 04/15/2018

My husband and I got married in Virginia Beach on 4/15/18 and DJ Karizma far exceeded my expectations and I can be extremely tough to impress. From the beginning, he was very responsive and ... Read more professional. We had a 6 month engagement and lived 3.5 hours away so planning a wedding in a short amount of time and not living close by can be a challenge but DJ Karizma really helped take some of the stress away. He would check in with me from time to time to see how I was doing with all of the planning. He provided some suggested songs for the major music points during our ceremony and reception which helped a lot because I was starting to get overwhelmed with all of the planning. With diverse guests that came from anywhere between Maryland, Virginia, DC, North Carolina, Jamaica, Bolivia, Nigeria, and Brazil, he managed to make EVERYBODY happy! He even went and visited my venue a few months before the wedding and his setup matched the vibe of the venue. He is hands down the best DJ that I have ever worked with and I highly recommend that you book him quickly wherever your event may be.

Shelby
Shelby

Married on 04/20/2019

An awesome DJ I highly recommend

I totaly recommend DJ Karizma! He came super organized and playyed all the songs we wanted. He sent an organized spreadsheet with the timeline of the day and recommended music for each part (cake ... Read more cutting, first dance, etc.). We sent it back to him with all of our songs filled in and he played all of them. He showed up extra early to make sure everything would run smoothly since he was transitioning from outside to inside. He also provided the equipment for our officiant. Our guests had a great time, we stayed until the end and even paid for an extra hour. He was really picking up what people were responding to and kept the party rocking.

J
Juana Taylor

Married on 03/02/2019

Made our event GREAT!

We are very happy with the decision to hire D.J. Karizma for such a big event. A weekend of Fashion shows, Vendors etc! He is very professional, on time and helped us sort out the songs for our ... Read more fashion show portion of the venue. He also provided music before and after the show, kept it live!!! We had a blast and will definitely hire him again and will recommend his service to everyone.