DJ Kevin Kramer

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About DJ Kevin Kramer

DJ Kevin Kramer is a locally-renown wedding DJ in Tampa, Florida. Kevin Kramer has over 20 years of experience as a radio and wedding DJ. He brings professionalism, fun, and style to every wedding event. Whether you want a classic setlist of radio hits or a more diverse range of music from Motown to modern rap, Kevin will tailor his service to your needs. Choose DJ Kevin Kramer for an unforgettable night of fun on the dance floor.

DJ Kevin Kramer provides ceremony and reception music services for weddings of every style, size, and budget. Kevin will meet with you for a one-on-one meeting to discuss your music preferences and expectations for the big day. He offers an extensive music library and will have you approve every song before creating your custom setlist. Uplighting packages are also available.

120 Reviews for DJ Kevin Kramer

120 DJ Kevin Kramer Reviews

N
Nadine Piazza

Married on 03/02/2019

The Best DJ Ever!!

Hands down BEST DJ in Tampa Bay! I can't say enough great things about Kevin. The music was AMAZING! The music was so great all our guest danced non-stop for the entire reception! I asked for ... Read more specific songs to be played and he sent them to me to make sure they were correct! He is just a great DJ and I highly recommend him. All my guests told me what an awesome DJ he was and how awesome the music was! If you want a great party and have a great time...call Kevin!! Thanks for awesome music Kevin!

J
Jeff Miller

Married on 02/16/2019

110% Satisfied!

Kevin was amazing! From the time we booked with him, until we said our goodbyes, he was in constant contact with me. He wanted to make sure everything was perfect, and that we were all on the same ... Read more page. He exceeded our expectations and then some! His set ups were perfect, and the sound quality was amazing. He did everything we asked, and absolutely nailed it. I would recommend him to anyone getting married, 100%!

Lisa
Lisa

Married on 01/26/2019

So happy Kevin was our DJ!

We are so happy Kevin was our wedding DJ! From the first moment we connected, he was responsive, professional, courteous, upbeat, adaptable, and a true pleasure to work with. Our music tastes are a ... Read more bit obscure, and he worked closely with us to ensure our wedding playlist was exactly what we wanted--while still leaving room to allow our guests to make requests and personalize the experience. Everyone complimented the music selections, Kevin's emcee'ing skills were spot-on, and he guided us through all the 'events' extremely smoothly. He even took some photos and videos of our family celebrating, and he allowed my brother-in-law to steal the mic for some introductions and goodbyes. A truly memorable night. We are so thankful Kevin was part of it!