Dj Kucha Company

15 Dj Kucha Company Reviews

S
Supriya M

Married on 05/25/2019

My daughter’s Sweet Sixteenth!

DJKucha - best MC/DJ ever! ❤️ It was our daughter’s Sweet 16th in Las Vegas... Kucha travelled all the way from NYC. He is a phenomenal showman and had our daughter, her friends and all our guests with ... Read more with the age group of 13 - 80 years all rocking on the dance floor the entire evening. DJ Kucha is not just a DJ, he is a showman beyond words. Huge thank you to Kucha, I will never be looking for another DJ ever for any of our future events.

T
Tanvi

Married on 06/18/2016

Kucha rocked our party! He had everyone dancing til the very last minute. Read more Kucha rocked our party! He had everyone dancing til the very last minute.

User5048614

2+ years ago

Kucha is not only an amazing Dj but also an amazing human being. He made our engagement party a memorable event not just for us but for everyone. Each and every person had an amazing time. Kucha not ... Read more only Dj'd/Mc'd party he was also the decorator. I think saying that he did an awesome job is not enough. The decorations were above and beyond. The hall looked out of this world. Anytime I was stressed, he would tell me "I got this, don't worry" and he truly did. Thank you so much Kucha for making our engagement such an awesome and fabulous event. -Litika & Abhi