DJ Kurt Lewis

Deckerville, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About DJ Kurt Lewis

DJ Kurt Lewis Music For All Occasions is an experienced DJ located in Deckerville, Michigan. As a DJ that plays music throughout an event, couples can relax knowing there will never be a lull in their entertainment. You will appreciate the excellent customer service of DJ Kurt Lewis Music for All Occasions.

Experience
DJ Kurt Lewis started DJing weddings in 1984 and continues today. Providing DJ services to over 2,000 weddings throughout his career, quality organization and memorable entertainment are two of the many benefits that couples can appreciate from a well-versed DJ that enjoys his work.

DJ Kurt Lewis collaborates with couples to ensure they enjoy their music experience. Discussed within the planning is the availability of multiple services, such as:

• Consultation
  • Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • MC
  • One event per day
  • Setup
  • Cleanup

Other Services
Provided items that accompany DJ Kurt Lewis can add to the quality of the music and atmosphere. Enjoy the additional equipment of:

• Disco ball

Ashley
Featured
Ashley Ronowski

Married on 12/31/2018

Kurt Lewis is the best in the business

Kurt was amazing for our wedding. He went above and beyond and I could not thank him enough! He reached out about a week before and asked if I had uplighting and sure enough, I had forgotten! He got ... Read more in touch with someone he works with and when he wasn't available he somehow got the equipment and brought all the uplighting with him! During the reception he kept the guests on the dance floor and the night running smoothly! He kept in touch with my husband and me all night - getting us drinks when needed, even bustling my dress when no one else could figure out how! At the end of the night we had a few guests still dancing and he agreed to stay another hour - until almost 1am. I will definitely use him again! Thank you so much for everything Kurt!

V
Vikki

Married on 06/22/2019

Favorite DJ

Kurt will always be my favorite DJ. He was super helpful with everything. He even helped others when they needed it throughout the night. Read more Kurt will always be my favorite DJ. He was super helpful with everything. He even helped others when they needed it throughout the night.

Audrey
Audrey

Married on 06/08/2019

Kurt is Awesome!

My older brother and sister had Kurt DJ their wedding and when it came to picking a DJ for my wedding I didn't have to think twice. He is professional, experienced, and knows how to keep your ... Read more reception fun and exciting. He is also really helpful the day of the wedding and does everything he can to make sure things go how the bride and groom want. I had multiple people tell me that they really enjoyed Kurt DJing. With Kurt, you don't have to worry about your reception being unorganized or awkward. He makes everything go smoothly and his years of experience really show. On top of all this, he is very fair and honest with his pricing. You will not be disappointed by choosing Kurt Lewis to be your DJ!