DJ LEO III

Maumee, OH · View map

About DJ LEO III

LEO M. KIESWETHER III is DJ LEO III. He has 38 years of experience
providing music for weddings.

Leo is the ONLY DJ that creates a VIDEO SLIDE SHOW of the bride and groom, and shows it on an 8 foot video screen during dinner !
It is very entertaining for you and your guests, and it is part of
the DJ package at no extra charge !

You also get true personal service, because Leo only books ONE
job a night. From beginning to end, Leo is the DJ you work with.

If you want your entertainment budget to be worth something, and
have a DJ with the experience, and professionalism to make your night a
success, call DJ LEO III today !

9 Reviews for DJ LEO III

9 DJ LEO III Reviews

K
Kimberly

Married on 06/17/2017

DJ Leo III was amazing. He made the night with the dvd photos of my husband and I growing up during dinner. His personality is one of a great dj’s. He is very easy to work with. He also worked well ... Read more with my other vendors.

Meredith
Meredith

Married on 12/17/2016

I heard about Leo through a former supervisor who had nothing but great things to say about his services at her own wedding. I contacted Leo by email and he responded quickly regarding my wedding date ... Read more and prices. Leading up to our wedding date Leo made sure that he had all of our information concerning our wedding party, specials songs, and pictures of us. He always was professional - lettings us know that he would not play songs with expletives and timely with his responses. On the day of the wedding Leo confirmed everything with us before executing - making sure that the names on the entrances were correct before wedding party introductions and making sure that the timing was alright for important events like first dances. Leo is very accommodating and kind and we would recommend him to any of our engaged friends. He does have a large, colorful set-up with lighting - so if you are into simple, this might be overwhelming but our guests really liked it. Overall we loved having Leo at our wedding and he definitely was the best value and we would ask him back in a heartbeat!!!

Louise
Louise

Married on 10/01/2016

We absolutely loved having Leo as our DJ.... Leo was professional and fun and all of our guests spoke very highly of him and his style! Not only did he provide a slideshow of pictures of myself and my ... Read more husband as young children into adults which was a big hit among our guests we got copies of the slideshow as well as our ceremony music and key reception music on cds to take home with us. he is extremely perceptive and accomodating to what we wanted as well as if guests had requests throughout the night . He is also very good at responding in a timely manner and is very organized and informative about how he provides his services so you know exactly what you will be getting. I highly recommend booking him as your DJ!!!