DJ Leo Martin

Indianapolis, IN · View map · Visit website

About DJ Leo Martin

A professional wedding DJ company in Indianapolis, Indiana, DJ Leo Martin aims to provide its couples with a high-quality, cutting-edge wedding entertainment experience. Owned and operated by skilled deejay Leo Martin, the company has been a prolific part of the Indiana wedding industry since 2015. Utilizing top-of-the-line equipment with a music catalog featuring over 14 million songs, DJ Leo Martin is the very best option for keeping you and your guests entertained during your wedding festivities.

DJ Leo Martin offers a variety of streamlined wedding DJ services. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Liability insurance
  • Uplighting
  • Disco Ball
  • Karaoke

Areas Covered
DJ Leo Martin proudly offers wedding DJ services to wedding-ready couples in Indianapolis, Indiana. Said services are extended to interested couples in and around the Marion County, Indiana area.

9 Reviews for DJ Leo Martin

9 DJ Leo Martin Reviews

D
Featured
David

Married on 08/04/2018

Leo was one of our favorite vendors of the entire wedding! He was professional and prepared but also flexible in meeting our desires going above and beyond to meet with us at the venue weeks prior to ... Read more our date. Our ceremony ran flawlessly and we attribute that in large part to the partnership between Leo and our coordinator

M
Mary Renzi

Married on 07/12/2019

Leo did a good job!

Leo was great. He had good response time and was able to accommodate a lot of our songs for the ceremony and reception. We even had some indian/pakistani songs requested and he was able to find them, ... Read more which was a huge hit! He is professional, flexible, and easy to work with. He was also great about making announcements when needed.

J
Joshua

Married on 05/04/2019

Great service

DJ Leo Martin did everything I asked and was flexible with all my requests. I would recommend his services to anyone I know. Overall he offered a great service. Read more DJ Leo Martin did everything I asked and was flexible with all my requests. I would recommend his services to anyone I know. Overall he offered a great service.