Dj Maestro

Denver, CO · View map · Visit website

About Dj Maestro

Dj Maestro is a full-service, wedding DJ and live music company based out of Denver, Colorado and Los Angeles, California. Their goal is to bring your unique vision to life and ensure that you have an unforgettable celebration. They’ll work with you one-on-one to go over your special day and make sure it reflects your individual personality and style. Dj Maestro looks forward to working with couples all over Colorado, California, and beyond.

This professional DJ and live music company will sit down with you face-to-face for a consultation to learn your wants, needs, and desires. Their talented team prides themselves on being personable, relatable, and fun. During your wedding, they’ll be working behind the scenes to set the tone and keep your party moving. They have an extensive music library that carries songs from Mozart to Bruno Mars, Frank Sinatra to Carlos Santana, Garth Brooks to Michael Jackson, and more. If they don’t have a song you want, they’ll get it for you free of charge. Their services include:

• Disco ball
  • Sound and PA system
  • Uplighting
  • Video projection

Other Services
This experienced entertainment company can provide you with live music for your ceremony and cocktail hour, and a talented DJ for your reception. They offer professional pianists, string players, singers, guitarists, and harpists. They’re available in a number of different arrangements, from solosits to quintets. Their services include:

• Learn new songs

P
Featured
Pete

Married on 07/21/2017

My wife and I had the pleasure of working with Shayn from DJ Maestro for our wedding this summer. I can’t say enough about how good our experience was. One of the most important things to us was that ... Read more that people were on the dancefloor consistently and having a great time. I was very concerned as we were starting the search for a wedding DJ that we could find someone who understood the tone we were going for. The second we met Shayn I knew that he “got” us. We were quickly on the same page about the style of music we wanted and more importantly the difference between a reception winning song and one that is played out a cheesy. Shayn was exceptionally professional in both interaction and dress, and kept addressing the crowd and my wife and I to a perfect level. The music for the ceremony was executed flawlessly. Once we cut the cake, Shayn floored it and never looked back. The dancefloor was shoulder to shoulder for the next few hours, and relatives weeks later were still talking about the song selections and how much fun the dancing was. It was one of the primary factors in making our wedding as much fun as it was, and a night my wife and I will remember forever. Please do yourself a favor and reach out to Shayn with DJ Maestro.

Jenny
Jenny

Married on 07/27/2019

Fun & Professional DJ

We found Ethan through our venue, Wedgewood Boulder Creek. He did a fabulous job! Even, secretly conspiring to get the backtrack to the rap my mom and mother-in-law performed - which was the highlight ... Read more highlight of the night! Not only that, but I was nervous that the dance floor being separated from the dining room would impede dancing, but that wasn't the case at all!

S
Shannon Howell

Married on 07/26/2019

Our DJ was amazing!

We had our wedding a little over a week ago, and it couldn't have gone any better with the help of our DJ, Macy. My husband and I are very particular about music, so we had a whole soundtrack set out ... Read more for the different parts of our wedding...Macy embraced it, and made our wedding exactly what we wanted it to be. She played the music that we wanted to hear, and she added in her own expertise to keep the party going later in the night. I highly recommend DJ Maestro and Macy!