DJ Marc Entertainment

Portland, ME · View map · Visit website

About DJ Marc Entertainment

A wedding DJ in Portland, Maine, DJ Marc Entertainment is known for his ability to serve both couples and their guests, meeting everyone's needs with flair and a smile. All of this DJ's past clients are blown away with his organized, strategic approach to planning their big night. DJ Marc has worked tirelessly for years to perfect his services and create a bond with the couples he works with to foster their trust.

Everything DJ Marc Entertainment offers and does is with the couple and the crowd in mind. This ensures a spectacular and memorable wedding day. Some of the services this disc jockey offers include:

• Extensive

Shantinae
    Shantinae

Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing DJ

Marc was my FAVORITE part of my wedding! He helped move things along and kept the party going all night! He is super professional and easy to talk to, he made things so easy. I highly recommend him ... Read more for your event :)

Abby
    Abby

Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding August 17, 2019

I had lots of great comments about marc. He helped keep the night moving along and kept the evergy up the WHOLE night! Marc is very professional, and makes sure that every thing goes smoothly. He ... Read more smoothly. He brings all that he needs, including some lights for the dance floor. His setup is smaller but amazing. It worked very well for our venue because we had limited space. Austin and I would like to give a huge thank you to marc for all the time he put in for our wedding to make it go smoothly. Marc got in touch with me several times to make sure he knew what I wanted and when it needed to happen. It was a magical night. Thank you marc!

Amber
    Amber

Married on 07/20/2019

Exceptional

Marc was so easy to work with! He truly seemed to care about our wants and needs! He was extremely flexible, as we had to switch up the timeline of the reception due to the a/c breaking and it being a ... Read more 96 degree day. He didnt let it phase him at all though! He made his part in our wedding go so smoothly! We HIGHLY recommend him and cant thank him enough for helping to make our special day so amazing!