DJ Men-Yo

3 DJ Men-Yo Reviews

M
Marta

Married on 03/05/2017

My husband and I agreed that music was going to be the most important part of our wedding ceremony and reception. DJ Noland Arocha aka DJ Men-Yo has a keen sense for music and reading the crowd. From ... Read more From our initial meeting and all the way through our wedding, Noland provided impeccable service. His professionalism is unlike any other DJ we met with a vast array of music styles and genres. He was personable and down to earth! Plus, my husband really liked that he had the latest equipment/technology and that his music sounded crisp and clear. On our big day, which took place on March 5, 2017, Noland was early, professional, and a genuine pleasure to work with. Our wedding music from our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, special requests, introduction and into the evening for dancing was perfection! The uplighting he provided made the dinner and dancing look beautiful. We cannot say enough about how great Noland was to work with! He challenged himself to keep the dance floor packed the entire evening. Just a genuinely talented and nice person! We definitely recommend Noland to anyone looking to have a fun celebration! Thanks Noland!

A
Allison

Married on 04/09/2016

We met with Nolan this past weekend and are very excited to have him DJ our April wedding! Read more We met with Nolan this past weekend and are very excited to have him DJ our April wedding!!

User5576167

2+ years ago

DJ Men-Yo was quick to respond when I first contacted him. He was kind, and professional! Read more DJ Men-Yo was quick to respond when I first contacted him. He was kind, and professional!