DJ Muve

Marcus Hook, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About DJ Muve

DJ Muve is a disc jockey in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He delivers music that people from all walks of life can enjoy at your wedding. He started spinning records in 2009 and has become a well-known DJ in the Philadelphia area.

DJ Muve doubles as your emcee for the night. He plays music to keep the dance floor moving and the events rolling. He will work with you to perform the music you want, and more importantly notes the music you don’t want. He has microphones, a sound system, uplighting and photo booth. His musical genres include:

• Club

Christine
    Christine D.

Married on 05/23/2019

DJ Muve is amazing!!!

I had originally wanted a live band for our wedding, while my husband wanted a DJ. I wasn't super enthusiastic about having a DJ, because I'd seen so many terrible ones at weddings past. So we decided ... Read more to compromise, and had a live band for the wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, and then a DJ for the reception. My sister-law-told us she knew a DJ through a friend, and offered to set things up with him as her wedding gift to us. I figured she obviously wouldn't pick someone terrible, but I was blown away when she gave me his name and I looked him up to see that he'd won the "Couple's Choice Award" on Wedding Wire for 2019! Needless to say, DJ Muve was absolutely amazing. He is a super sweet and humble guy, and his music is kickass! I think every single person at our wedding was up and dancing all night long. The only complaint I have is that my husband and I had so much fun dancing that we neglected to visit some of the guest tables before the night was over! :) Definitely hire DJ Muve for your wedding - you'll love him!!

K
    Kaitlin Mccann

Married on 05/11/2019

Awesome wedding DJ

DJ Muve was awesome! So sweet and had the dance floor filled all night! Read more DJ Muve was awesome! So sweet and had the dance floor filled all night!

K
    Kayla

Married on 04/19/2019

If you love to dance- hes your guy!

I chose DJ Muve because he can truly play to any room. He quickly learns his crowd and knows when to change it up or turn it up! I wanted everyone up dancing at my wedding and that is exactly what I ... Read more got with DJ Muve. Not only was he amazing on our wedding day, he was very professional since the day we booked him. He was extremely responsive and even met with us to go over everything for our ceremony and reception before our wedding day. I HIGHLY recommend him for your wedding or any other event!