DJ NEZA

Rockaway Park, NY · View map

About DJ NEZA

"NOT your average wedding Dj"

Neza is a 10 + year DJ at the height of his career with well over 1000 events under his belt. He touched his first turntables at the age of I6 in Brooklyn NY, and has traveled the world pleasing crowds from NY to Switzerland ever since.

His extensive resume of high clientele events includes celebrities to the likes of Oprah Winfrey & Kim Kardashian, and along with the hundreds of happy couples he's performed for Neza also has had the pleasure of sharing the stage with some of the biggest names in music like Drake, and Busta Rhymes to name a few.

His open format style covers music from the classics to current genre's and everything in-between. With every performance he creates powerful and memorable events in people's lives that keep them wanting more, his clientele entrust him year after year with the responsibility of making their event a memorable one, and he has never failed to deliver.

Rates: $4,000 for weekdays and $4500 and up for weekends

Some of the artists that Neza has shared events with include…

Drake - Busta Rhymes - Rick Ross - Wyclef Jean - Walk The Moon - Earth Wind & Fire - Miley Cyrus

The Weeknd - Nick Jonas - Chain Smokers - Ponyhof - Girl Talk - Montell Jordan - Great Caesar

98 Reviews for DJ NEZA

98 DJ NEZA Reviews

Brittany
Brittany

Married on 09/01/2019

BEST DJ EVER!!! Must book now

DJ Neza is the best DJ EVER! Trust me. You need to book him for your wedding. For some context, we are probably one of the most complicated weddings he ever had to deal with due to the cacophony of ... Read more extremely diverse wedding guests. Here are our families: I am half black (Southern African American heritage) and half white/Jewish (Eastern European & Northeastern American) & my husband is born and raised in the Caribbean. And on top of that, our friends are literally the United Nations (black, white, Asian, Latino etc). We also had a very mixed crowd in terms of age as well. However, EVERYONE said that our wedding was the MOST FUN he/she has ever had and had the BEST music he/she have ever heard. I am not exaggerating when I say that all guests complimented the music and said THEY HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY PEOPLE CONSISTENTLY PARTYING THE ENTIRE night. Our dance floor was NEVER empty. DJ Neza beautifully mixed all types of music to make sure everyone was catered to: classic rock, Motown, southern rap, doo-wop, soca, pop, disco, fun line dances, salsa and old school hip-hop was blended and mixed to utter perfection. I CANNOT say enough great things about Neza. He’s worth every penny. Honestly, if you are wavering, email me and I will tell you more glowing compliments. I’m a hyper-detailed person and Neza took the time to have a 40 minute “preparation” call with me and my husband. He truly cares about his clients and reads every single email and music list update you send with a smile. You are in great hands.

T
Travis Lang

Married on 08/02/2019

Best in the business!

This man is absolutely worth every single dollar we spent! I would recommend him to anyone! From planning and finishing the night he is top notch! Read more This man is absolutely worth every single dollar we spent! I would recommend him to anyone! From planning and finishing the night he is top notch!

T
Toni Salomon

Married on 07/14/2019

Wedding with DJNeza 7/14/19

We can’t say enough about DJNeza! We had our daughter’s wedding at Liberty Warehouse in Brooklyn. Working with Janet and Neza was fantastic. Janet was always extremely prompt and professional with all ... Read more of our questions and requests. Janet couldn’t have been nicer!! Neza was amazing. He rocked the party all night, the dance floor was never empty! The music never stopped and the song selections were perfect! We also had his percussionist and saxophone player which we highly recommend. They were unbelievable !! DJNeza is the way to go and we look forward to working with him again!! So professional, cool and nice!! Thank you for making our night truly memorable. You rock!!!