Wild Out Entertainment

Tampa, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Wild Out Entertainment

Wild Out Entertainment is the Tampa Bay area’s most demanded and exclusive event DJ and entertainment service with over 18 years of experience. We have been fortunate enough to DJ some of the areas hottest and most upscale events. Wild Out Entertainment can supply some of the best sound and lighting systems in the industry. They are available for bookings at any type of event that requires music.

Some of these events include, but are not limited to:

• Weddings
  • Parades
  • Night Clubs
  • Holiday Corporate Parties
  • Private Parties

Established officially in 2000 by DJ Papi, Wild Out Entertainment continues to be the number 1 source for everything you need to make your next event or club night a perfect one. From the best sound & lighting, to photography, photo booths, percussionists, Samba dancers, cigar rollers, and event promotions, we provide what you deserve – quality work!

Wild Out Entertainment currently consists of 9 DJs and is planning on continued growth.

Wild Out Entertainment offers couples a variety of wedding entertainment services to choose from. Options include:

• Consultation

V
Featured
Veronica

Married on 03/03/2018

Planning a destination wedding, in a foreign country and in a different language was extremely challenging. I was determined to have WOE - Ralph and his crew (wildoutentertainment) Dj at my wedding.I ... Read more have attended many events that they’ve hosted over the past years and it was without a doubt that I would like them to Dj my big day (I knew this before my husband ever even existed). A Dj in Mexico would have costed less, and that was something that came up several times while wedding planning. But the two most important things at a wedding are alcohol and music. You should never try to cut corners with either. They were the best of the best and having them travel to Dj my wedding was the best decision I made for my wedding. They were professional, dedicated, and innovative. They worked well with everyone around as well. Interactions with staff and other vendors went perfectly. They adapted and accommodated everything. Dj Papi provided a detailed itinerary for me, he followed up with me multiple times and was in contact with equipment setup to make sure everything he needed was accounted for. His crew was also very helpful they always helped everything run smoothly throughout the course of our events. The day of the wedding there are always mishaps, we went off schedule and he accommodated it every time. Even advising me not to be upset and reassured me that it would be okay. Overall, my dance floor was always full, people were even dancing off the dance floor when it was too full. he catered to all ages and styles. They went above and beyond. His drummer was incredible and he energized everyone each time he played. I highly recommend W.O.E and I am so grateful for the unforgettable entertainment they provided at our wedding.

E&E
E&e Family Farm

Getting married on 01/12/2020

Venue owner

We have worked with Wild Out Entrrtainment a few times. Every time they come to our venue they are pure entertainment, respectfull and get the party started I highly recommend them. Read more We have worked with Wild Out Entrrtainment a few times. Every time they come to our venue they are pure entertainment, respectfull and get the party started I highly recommend them.

B
Brianturkel

Married on 12/08/2018

RBT Bar Mitzvah

Very professional -- nailed our setlist - very cooperative Read more Very professional -- nailed our setlist - very cooperative