DJ Randy K

Mesa, AZ · View map

About DJ Randy K

I have been privileged to be a part of 100's of weddings, parties, and events over the years. I have full audio and lighting capabilities plus the knowledge and experience to fill any need. I go beyond the normal scope of the DJ, I take great care and pride in every event I am a part of. I will help you plan as little or as much of the event as you need. I am reasonably priced and offer incentives for referrals.

Wedding receptions are my specialty. I will assist with every aspect of the evening so it is flawless and memorable.

I offer live performer services ranging from solo acoustic performers to full bands. *Based on availability

I also am a lifelong musician and I can lend my knowledge of music and live sound to bands wanting to take their performances to the next level. Full audio, lighting, and sound engineering available for live bands.

I look forward to being a part of your next event!

67 Reviews for DJ Randy K

67 DJ Randy K Reviews

Isabel
Isabel

Married on 03/16/2019

Outstanding

*STANDING OVATION* Randy was an incredible DJ! From the beginning, he explained the entire process of what would happen during the ceremony and he reception. He was incredibly thorough and had ... Read more detailed documents for the entire wedding. Prior to the wedding, he was very responsive to our emails and requests of changing songs even though we submitted our paperwork early. During the wedding, he was phenomenal!! For us, we wanted him to be interactive and get the crowd involved with the wedding. He blew us out of the water!! He had creative games and activities to get the crowd involved instead of just sitting in their seats waiting for the food. He was eager to hear us out and was flexible with any sudden changes in our timeline. Randy made our special day into an extraordinary and amazing day for all of us. THANK YOU DJ RANDY!!

McKaylee
McKaylee

Married on 01/19/2019

Best DJ experience

Initially We didn’t plan to have a DJ for our wedding and that would have been a huge mistake. Having a DJ changes the atmosphere of your wedding and specifically having Randy enhanced our entire ... Read more wedding experience. He developed a timeline that was seamless starting from our ceremony and ending with our exit after a beautiful dinner and ceremony. Randy is incredibly thoughtful and creative in his approach. He got so many family and friends involved by directing games to keep them interested and excited while our guests were waiting for dinner. As a bride he kept me in the loop and prepared without ever being overbearing. My parents and family were stunned when they saw the atmosphere he created! He’s willing to get your guests dancing and teach line dances. He is reasonable in pricing and has additional lighting options. He’s such a humble guy and our family couldn’t have been more pleased to have him a part of our big day. I would have never considered another option. He made our day stress-free and fun and we are forever grateful for a great celebration to our marriage.

J
Jordan

Married on 10/13/2018

Dj Randy K was very engaging and we loved the game he used to call tables! He stuck to all of our wants and needs. Would definite use him and recommend him again! Read more Dj Randy K was very engaging and we loved the game he used to call tables! He stuck to all of our wants and needs. Would definite use him and recommend him again!