DJ Ray Ray

Troy, NH · View map · Visit website

About DJ Ray Ray

DJ Ray Ray is a DJ in Troy, New Hampshire, who’s been at it since the mid-1980s. As a professional, he bills himself as a “DJ for all occasions,” and he uses top-end sound and lighting equipment. He specializes in weddings and has been interested in both deejaying and music since he was a teenager. With DJ Ray Ray, you and your loved ones are in good hands.

DJ Ray Ray takes requests from the crowd and overall likes to have fun at his events (who doesn’t, right?). Not only does he carry insurance, but DJ Ray Ray also brings a backup system with him to events. He is also able to engineer live sound and produce recordings.

I offer Additional Lighting products to enhance your event.

A Sharp looking LED Facade for additional LED Lighting effects. THis is included with my basic DJ Package at $800.00

I offer a remote Ceremony Sound System complete with Wireless Mics and a Batter Power supply good for 4 hrs. It can be used in any remote location where no power is available

38 Reviews for DJ Ray Ray

38 DJ Ray Ray Reviews

Elizabeth
Featured
Elizabeth

Married on 08/05/2017

This was our second marriage and we wanted just a fun laid back time. We only had close friends and a family. We wanted someone who would bring the party to life and Ray did just that! We couldn't ... Read more have had a better time dancing and singing. He played the perfect songs at the perfect times, Music is such an important part of my family. I did not sit down once and we danced the night away. I can honestly say we had the best time ever at our wedding!!!!! and DJ Ray was one of the reason...We that you so much!!!!!

V
Victoria

Married on 06/08/2019

Passionate and prepared!

Dj Ray Ray is so passionate about what he does and it shows! He arrived early and had everything set up and ready to go with time to spare! Thank you for everything, we had a BLAST! Read more Dj Ray Ray is so passionate about what he does and it shows! He arrived early and had everything set up and ready to go with time to spare! Thank you for everything, we had a BLAST!!!

J
Jennifer Nicastro

Married on 06/01/2019

Best Dj ever

Ray was a excellent choice for our wedding and went above and beyond our request/expectations. I would highly recommend Ray for any event. I will be in hiring Ray again in the future for any other Dj ... Read more services needed.