DJ Rocco Productions

Springfield, MA · View map

About DJ Rocco Productions

Hello and Thank you for inquiring about DJ Rocco Productions.

If you would like an immediate quote, text me at 413-575-0136.

Provide me with information about your wedding and I will send to you a quote!

Info needed...

Isabel
Isabel Morales

Married on 01/12/2019

January 2019 Wedding

DJ Rocco was the life of the party! I come from a Latin background and my now husband is Italian, Rocco did an amazing job meshing both cultures along with all the classics needed! We had salsa, ... Read more merengue, Dean Martin, Queen, Ed Sheeran and everybody and everything inbetween! All our guests were so happy and dancing the whole time! Anything you need/want he will make happen! Highly recommend!

Rosemarie
Rosemarie

Married on 10/20/2018

Best DJ ever! 🤭😄🤩#️⃣1️⃣

Dj Rocco has been our #1 choice of Dj in my family and for years. He plays the best music and truly knows how to entertain a crowd. He is the key to a FUN wedding! I couldn’t even tell you how many ... Read more compliments we got on our music. He will make your night unforgettable! Our night wouldn’t have been as awesome as it was without him! Thank you Rocco! Your THE BEST! 😊💃🏻🕺🏽🎉😍👍🏼

Mallory
Mallory

Married on 10/06/2018

DJ Rocco made our wedding the party we hoped for!

DJ Rocco was absolutely amazing and kept my wedding guests on the dance floor all night long! He knew exactly how to get the crowd moving and his many years of experience was obvious. The music ... Read more selection was both modern and there were tons of classics that kept people of all ages entertained. It is evident that this is his passion and he takes pride in his work. The light setup was awesome and I wish I had rented a bigger dance floor since almost every guest found their way to the dance floor throughout the night. I would highly recommend Rocco for any event. He really made our wedding the party that we hoped for!