DJ RockCee Entertainment

Charlotte, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About DJ RockCee Entertainment

A professional wedding DJ service in Charlotte, North Carolina, DJ RockCee Entertainment has been entertaining couples and their guests for over 15 years. Owned and operated by Cesar Bobadilla George professionally as DJ RockCee, and his trusted team, the company specializes in a variety of music genres, including hip-hop, R&B, electric house music and reggaeton. Punctual, personable and versatile, DJ RockCee Entertainment is the perfect choice for top-of-the-line entertainment!

Experience
DJ RockCee Entertainment has been involved in the music industry since 1997 where Rock-Cee first discovered his love and appreciation for entertainment while performing for local events in his hometown of Tortola, British Virgin Islands. While working as a radio host for ZRod 103.7 and 105 Jamz, he soon found he missed face-to-face contact with clients; redirecting his efforts to professional DJing, DJ RockCee launched DJ RockCee Entertainment in 2005.

DJ RockCee Entertainment prides itself on its ability to provide couples with a customized celebration. In addition to making professional recommendations to ensure the success of your affair, the company provides the following services in its wedding packages:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • MC/Hosting services
  • Cordless microphones
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting
  • Photo Booth Rental

Areas Covered
DJ RockCee Entertainment proudly serves couples in the Charlotte, North Carolina area. Wedding entertainment services are also extended to those throughout Mooresville, North Carolina and Greensboro, North Carolina.

23 Reviews for DJ RockCee Entertainment

23 DJ RockCee Entertainment Reviews

Adam
Featured
Adam Roper

Married on 05/18/2019

Our Experience was excellent.

We booked DJ Rock Cee for our wedding And we were blown away by how great that decision was. Cesar was very professional and we highly recommend him for any event! Great attitude, great music, great ... Read more setup.. looked, acted and dressed super professional. Very happy with his service. Thanks for everything!

O
Olivia

Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing,fun, energetic dj!

We are so happy we chose Cesar/ DJ RockCee as our dj for our wedding! He was super professional and helpful with the process leading up to the event! He was was able to recommend songs and organized ... Read more everything perfectly! I wanted a DJ to get people on the floor dancing and he did just that! I would highly recommend them for any event! We had multiple people compliment him after the fact and what a great job he did! Thanks so much for everything!

Jasmin
Jasmin

Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!!!

I met this DJ at a bridal show and he was playing some music that I could really dance to. I knew immediately that I wanted to hire him for my wedding! People in my family who don’t typically dance ... Read more were on the dance floor jamming! (And that’s a win in my book)