DJ Scott Simpson

Lawrence, KS · View map

About DJ Scott Simpson

DJ Scott Simpson is a DJ business that services the Kansas City Metro, Lawrence and Topeka areas. Scott has been very active in the wedding industry throughout the past twenty years. In fact, he played at over 1,000 weddings. After meeting with you for a consultation, he will get busy planning the wedding entertainment of your dreams.

An in person meeting will be planned the week of the wedding to talk about the details of the upcoming weekend.
On your wedding day, you have nothing to worry about because DJ Scott focuses on both timeliness and organization. Additionally, he comes fully equipped with a mixer, computer mixer controller. speakers, microphones, wireless microphone, and lights. He is quite accommodating and works with a wide variety of styles varying from jazz to hip hop. Other services couples can choose from include the following:

• Do-not-play list
  • Provide playlist that can be added to
  • Access to Spotify

Sydney
Sydney Simpson

Married on 07/20/2019

Would Highly Recommend!

My husband and I hired DJ Scott for our wedding, and he did an amazing job! He was very professional and thorough when planning for the big day. He hosted the evening with the perfect amount of stage ... Read more presence, and read the room incredibly well once we opened up the dance floor. Our crowd wanted to party, not have a bunch of slow dances, and Scott figured that out without me saying anything. He played music that our friends loved, and kept us dancing for almost two hours--the maximum amount of time we had to dance that night! My husband and I, as well as all of our guests, had so much fun dancing and it was all thanks to Scott's amazing talent as a DJ!

D
Debbi Twellman

Married on 04/06/2019

Highly recommend!

We hired Scott through another friend’s recommendation. He created a fun atmosphere for our daughter’s wedding reception. He played lots of dance music as we requested and the special songs my ... Read more daughter wanted. I would highly recommend Scott for your music needs.

T
Taylor

Married on 12/29/2017

We can't put into words how amazing Scott Simpson is! We have been to several wedding with him as the DJ and he brought the house down every time. So by being so impressed by other weddings we knew we ... Read more had to have Scott behind the music for our wedding and once again he showed why he is the best in the business. But not only does he play the right music at the right time but I'm not sure there is anyone better to work with. He wants your special day to be as perfect and amazing as you do! Thank you again, Scott! Taylor and Regan Stuart