DJ Scotty

Pasadena, MD · View map

About DJ Scotty

Hello! My name is Scott and I am a full service DJ serving Baltimore, DC and the Tri-state area specializing in any occasion from wedding receptions to school dances. Being in the music business for 20 years I have the knowledge and professionalism to make your event a success from facilitating the planning of your event to appropriate music selection. I am committed to constantly offering superior and outstanding service. Let's make YOUR day happen!

7 Reviews for DJ Scotty

7 DJ Scotty Reviews

K
Katie

Event date: 10/04/2014

Played great music and everything we requested! Very friendly, fun, and got everyone up dancing, especially with the lights set up. I would absolutely recommend DJ Scotty for all events:) Read more Played great music and everything we requested! Very friendly, fun, and got everyone up dancing, especially with the lights set up. I would absolutely recommend DJ Scotty for all events:)

O
Karen

Married on 10/21/2017

Scott was amazing! He was great at communicating with us from the moment we reached out to him up to right before the wedding. He executed the best wedding playlist, perfectly catered to our ... Read more tastes...our friends are still telling us how awesome the music at our wedding was. He was extremely professional, yet still super fun with a great energy. Along with playing rad tunes he also MC'ed the event in a way that was not at all cheesy. We are so glad we found him and HIGHLY recommend him!

U
User5564055

2+ years ago

We hired DJ Scotty for our wedding and couldn't be happier! He was very flexible and easy to work with. He took our broad input on songs and played the perfect mix for our wedding. He was very prompt ... Read more in responding to any questions and his prices are EXTREMELY affordable. He MCed the event with easy and professionalism. I strongly recommend you hire DJ Scotty!