BPM Mobile Entertainment

Sterling Heights, MI · View map · Visit website

About BPM Mobile Entertainment

BPM Mobile Entertainment is located in Sterling Heights, Michigan and provides DJ and entertainment services for weddings and other events in the area. They have honed their craft in order to cater to what their clients want and customize setlists to meet your needs while leaving room for song requests. For added convenience, you and your guests can text the DJ booth with song requests.

BPM Mobile Entertainment performs at one event per day to focus solely on you, and carries liability insurance to give couples peace of mind. During your consultation, you can discuss expectations, ask questions, and begin working on a do-not-play list if desired. Their DJ and MC services keep you and your guests dancing all night to genres such as country, hip-hop, electronic, rock, and more. Additional equipment offered by BPM Mobile Entertainment includes:

• Disco ball

Featured
ania

Married on 08/11/2018

best DJ ever!!!

Simeon was absolutely amazing! He was essentially the one in charge of the whole party, and we could not have wished upon a star for a better emcee for our wedding! He was fun to meet with, and proved ... Read more that you don't have choose between "good" and "affordable"- he was the best of both! Simeon was professional and personable- nothing like those huge companies that will treat you like a number or a fast food customer, not caring at all. He customizes each event for exactly his client, and takes care of all the little details along the way, even offering to make sure the timing was going well with the venue for us so we didn't have to hire a coordinator as well! I'll tell you guys a little secret, a friend of mine actually was a wedding DJ so I asked for his insider-information recommendation, and Simeon was the only person up to the task of meeting my high standards. He listened to what we liked, had an incredible and amazing amount of musical knowledge, and sent us home with homework to make sure he was curating the perfect playlist for us. He gave us as much control as we wanted, being able to send him our spotify playlists and knowing exactly how to fill in where we weren't sure what to play. He gave us great suggestions and knew when to play what (i never thought about breaking down our time in the way he did, with different genres for different moods at different time) and he helped us find unique songs to walk down the isle to (instrumental bob dylan, anyone else?!?). He was super responsive during our wedding day, adjusting to what our crowd needed to keep the party going. He actually was the only DJ i've ever heard of with a text-to-dj service so he can keep his thumb on the pulse of how people are feeling! So genius! We could not possible be any happier with our choice, and will always be grateful for his work. We had friends calling us the next week asking who he was so they could hire him for their events, too- everyone loved him! Thanks for you abundant talent, Simeon, and magical ability to stay on top of everything that was happening at every moment every where during our wedding, creating the perfect event!

A
Allie

Married on 01/19/2019

More amazing than you think! You will not be let down! That is a promise.

We had dj slimz at our wedding on 1/19/19 and honestly, looking back on things, we would not even for a second, second guess our decision to have them there. First off, Simeon is absolutely one of the ... Read more most amazing guys we have ever met in our lives. hopefully that tells you a lot, right there.... he truly cared about us and also reminded me(the bride) that its ok if we are a little behind schedule and to not worry about anything. He also brought us food while we were taking pictures. who does that!? he cared enough about 2 people he had only met a few times, to bring us food during our day, so he knew we were eating. we could go on and on about this company and how we will always recommend them to anyone we ever meet who is in need of these services. they went above and beyond for us, without the need to. also!!!!!! Simeon was the only person out of like 50 women in the room who knew how to bustle my dress for me! talk about a man of many talents! he freaking saved the night! we are ever so impressed with everything this company had to offer & they are so good, that we hope our relationship with them doesn't end. they are such wonderful people! we promise you wont be let down with them! there is literally no way in our opinions, anyone could be disappointed with them. if anything, they were everything we didn't know we needed. they are so much more than just a dj and photo-booth.

K
Kandice Deangelo

Married on 10/27/2018

Kandice DeAngelo 10/27/18

DJ Slimz was beyond amazing! He was so professional and so much fun! I had nothing but compliments all night on the music choices and how much fun everyone was having. He made my big day so epic and ... Read more I'm so happy I had the time of my life! I would 100% recommend DJ slimz for any event ! Thank you for everything!