Hired? Booked

dj smash

Las Vegas, NV · View map

About dj smash

My name is Dj Smash, I'm a Las Vegas based dj for all your entertainment needs. Ive been djing about ten years now and I'm still having a blast doing it!! I really enjoy working a crowd and the pleasure I get from making my clients special occasion fun and exciting. When you hire me, you get me. I'm not some agency that's gonna charge you a arm and a leg for a Dj that you don't meet or don't hear from until right before the event. Once you hire me I'm with you every step of the way, helping you plan the event, or even if it just a question you may have. I'm also not just a a-b Dj, I'll be mixing live!!! It makes a big difference on the dance floor. I only use top of the line sound and lighting equipment, so you know the sound will be on point and the lighting will be perfect.I keep my music library up to date with all genres past and present. I try too keep my pricing as fair as possible and I always try too work with my clients budget. If you have any questions please feel free too give me a call or send me a text. 702-572-9576

Sincerely

Ken aka Dj Smash

19 Reviews for dj smash

19 dj smash Reviews

S
Samantha

Married on 09/24/2017

We were so glad we booked DJ Smash! He answered all of my questions, had some great suggestions, kept everything on track the day of the wedding, and the music selections were on point! Read more We were so glad we booked DJ Smash! He answered all of my questions, had some great suggestions, kept everything on track the day of the wedding, and the music selections were on point!

B
Brandy

Married on 07/15/2017

DJ Smash was awesome to work with! Not only did he allow me to customize my whole playlist which was for a 40th bday party and ranged from 70's to today, but he was extremely responsive, prompt, and ... Read more got my crowd involved the whole night. Wish he lived in AZ, I would hire him for all of our events here!

D
Dominique

Married on 03/18/2017

Thank you so much DJ Smash! You and your wife are very kind. I enjoyed getting to know you both and going over song selections before the wedding. It was a great ice breaker. On our wedding day you ... Read more played the music we requested and the transitioning from one song to the next was exceptional. You really bring your own style which is awesome and you really listened to the song selection we were going for. Our family loved you so much they extended the venue hours just to party on some more, because they were enjoying themselves so much. Your DJ style is what made that happen. So many people came up to us and said how they loved the music selections. So thank you for making our Wedding truly memorable! I would definitely hire you the next time we need your services and recommend you to my friends.