DJ Star Entertainment

Manchester, NH · View map

About DJ Star Entertainment

Although it has became a bit of a cliche, it is true that "The DJ makes or breaks the party." If you're planning a wedding, of course all of your guests will marvel at your dress and take in how beautiful your ceremony was. But, after the food is eaten (in approximately an hour), what is left for your guests to do? It's the entertainment that keeps the event going.

The DJ Star Difference

We understand that even if you have learned of us through a referral from a satisfied client of ours, no one should have to blindly trust a company they've never used before. For that reason, we offer everyone the opportunity to meet face to face or talk on the phone with the DJ before they commit to booking.

Don't let words on a web page, price, or a list of equipment sell you on which DJ to pick. Our DJ's do more than press buttons; we are not human jukeboxes!

With over 30 years of combined experience… we pride ourselves in making your event a success! Choose DJ Star Entertainment and you are assured:

• An Experienced and Professional Disc Jockey/Master of Ceremonies
  • Supportive Event Specialists
  • Personalization and Attention to Detail
  • Fast and Courteous Response to any Inquiry
  • Great Memories That Will Last A Lifetime!
Contact Us Now!

10 DJ Star Entertainment Reviews

M
Mykayla

Married on 09/01/2018

I can honestly say, I've never been to a wedding more fun than my own, thanks to DJ Joe with DJ star entertainment! I had so many guest come up to me telling me how much fun they had, and asking where ... Read more we got our DJ from. Joe had us playing games and laughing the entire time, until he started up the music on the dance floor ( which was completely packed the entire time!) He had the perfect variety of music to keep everyone dancing the entire night! He most definitely did not let us down! He also came with props, and a hilarious sense of humor! Thank you so much DJ Joe for making our wedding reception the best night of our lives! -Josh & Mykayla Brewer

C
C & A

Married on 10/05/2013

We had DJ Charlie O for our wedding. He was excellent! We heard only positive reviews from our guests. He really knows how to get people on the dance floor. He picked music that had all our guests ... Read more dancing the night away. He started the night off with a game that we are still laughing about and had our guests cracking up! Very professional, fantastic personality, Super fun, and the best DJ ever! Use Dj Charlie O at your wedding.... He will make your event very memorable! I would recommend Dj Star entertainment to anyone looking to have an organized wedding. Brie-Ann, who answers all email and phone calls responded back to all my questions within the same day. We also rented a photobooth through Dj Star Entertainment. The photobooth a HUGE hit and they provided an attendant for the booth, a scrapbook for guests to add their photo in for the bride and groom to take home. Plus, at the end of the night we got a cd of all the pictures taken throughout the night....VERY HYSTERICAL!

L
Lydie

Married on 09/21/2013

I was a little nervous to use Joey Vee at our wedding because he was so much less expensive than other DJs I looked at, but I had a great experience. He listened to all our requests and played all the ... Read more songs we requested--please note he doesn't look at the DJ Star Portal requests at all. I had to give my requests to him again in person and in an email. He was great on the microphone and kept things moving smoothly all night. The dance music was great and everyone had a great time.