DJ T.O.

Sylvania, Ohio · View map

About DJ T.O.

I Started DJing in 2004. I'm currently in the Toledo area and I've had 15 years experience in the business including club, Weddings, Graduation and Private Party's,Cooperate and School Events. I enjoy mixing all types of music and I consider myself more of a all around format DJ. When I'm behind the booth my main purpose is to entertain and keep people dancing. I feel If they aren't dancing then I'm not doing my job to the fullest.Whether it's mixing or hyping the crowd up, I try to perform like it's my last. Entertaining is what I love to do and try to display that every opportunity I get. I'm very thankful for what I have accomplished so far and I hope to progress in the future with my talent and take it to greater levels.Thank you for stopping by my page and taking time to read this.

35 Reviews for DJ T.O.

35 DJ T.O. Reviews

D
Darren Carter

Married on 07/21/2019

He’s a BADD Man!

DJ T.O. Did a fantastic job for my wedding. He was very professional, dependable and he went the extra mile to make sure my big day was very memorable and smooth. He kept the crowd entertained and ... Read more engaged. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone...

Justin
Justin Crump

Married on 06/29/2019

Todd the entertainer

Great DJ, did everything as asked for. Without him our memories would have been lost due to issues with videographer. He is a humble guy and confident with his work. He was also great at our ... Read more ceremony!!

M
Mrs. Carter

Married on 06/21/2019

Married June 21, 2019

Very professional! DJ T.O. Communicates well throughout the planning process. He caters the event to your liking. He came prepared with things we didn’t even think of. He is able to read the crowd and ... Read more overall puts on a show. We would hire him for any future event!