DJ T.O.

Sylvania, Ohio · View map

About DJ T.O.

I Started DJing in 2004. I'm currently in the Toledo area and I've had 15 years experience in the business including club, Weddings, Graduation and Private Party's,Cooperate and School Events. I enjoy mixing all types of music and I consider myself more of a all around format DJ. When I'm behind the booth my main purpose is to entertain and keep people dancing. I feel If they aren't dancing then I'm not doing my job to the fullest.Whether it's mixing or hyping the crowd up, I try to perform like it's my last. Entertaining is what I love to do and try to display that every opportunity I get. I'm very thankful for what I have accomplished so far and I hope to progress in the future with my talent and take it to greater levels.Thank you for stopping by my page and taking time to read this.

32 Reviews for DJ T.O.

32 DJ T.O. Reviews

J
Jamicko

Married on 06/01/2019

DJ T.O = Top Notch

T. O Did a fantastic job from the initial meeting to showing up for the rehearsal he was as cool as it gets. The reception was reminiscent of good high school with all of our favorite hits and he had ... Read more everybody there active in the party and was accessible and flexible. Also loved the young assistants he had with him. On a scale of 1-10 it was Definitely a 10 for us.

A
Ashley

Married on 03/30/2019

Best DJ hands down

We hired DJ T. O for our wedding in march of 2019. From the very beginning he was easy to work with, listened to our ideas, gave us his opinion and advice. He responded in a timely manner and always ... Read more had an answer to our questions. He made everything so smooth and stress-free for us during rehearsal and during our ceremony/reception. DJ T.O was VERY entertaining. Our guests of all ages enjoyed his performance and made sure to tell us they liked him. He went above and beyond what we hired him to do and we are very thankful we hired him.

C
Courtney

Married on 11/03/2018

All around great guy!

Very upbeat, personal and delivers what he promised. From keeping everything on track, pumping up the crown and keeping the party going, DJ T. O made our wedding night perfect! Thank you for ... Read more everything!