DJ TBuf & Associates

Lafayette, LA · View map · Visit website

About DJ TBuf & Associates

DJ TBuf & Associates is a professional entertainment company servicing couples getting married in the greater New Orleans area. This company believes in the power of music and will work hard to ensure that your special day is enhanced through thoughtful choices of songs. DJ TBuf & Associates hope to exceed all of your wedding entertainment expectations. They will provide you with a tailored experience that reflects your love for one another. Since 2011, this dynamic team has helped couples create the perfect atmosphere for their weddings.

Design the perfect set list for your memorable wedding day through DJ TBuf & Associates' extensive music library. Their services include:

• Consultation

M
Featured
Michelle

Married on 06/10/2017

I had a fantastic experience with Tyrone and Kayla! I needed a DJ last minute for my wedding, and after getting recommendations, I hired him! He did a wonderful job, great music choices, and my guests ... Read more enjoyed interacting with him! I would highly recommend his services. Great personality, and a sweet team to work with!

U
User7634292

Recently married

Tyrone DJ'd the wedding reception for my best friend (I was a bridesmaid) and the reception was a blast. It was the perfect blend of old school classic, modern music, good slow dance, swing, line, and ... Read more and random dance music. We had a great time, Tyrone even got in on some of the dancing and showed us some swing moves. The music was wholesome, not at all inappropriate for the younger dancers. He did a great job of listening and catering to what the wedding couple wanted at their reception. Over all the reception was a blast. Would definitely book him again. I am hoping to have him DJ for my own wedding reception.

S
Sandy Lafleur

Married on 10/19/2018

The night was great time and Tbuff did a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor. Great DJ to work with. He and his wife are very sweet.

This husband and wife team is great to work with. Read more This husband and wife team is great to work with.