DJ TEDDY

Huntsville, Alabama · View map

About DJ TEDDY

DJ TEDDY provides modern upscale DJ Entertainment and Event Lighting services for Weddings, Sweet Sixteen, Quinceañeras, Private Parties, Corporate Events, and School Dances. He is a Professional DJ with 15 years of experience. This is a small business and a veteran-owned company. Hablamos Español y tenemos una gran selección de Música Latina.

23 Reviews for DJ TEDDY

23 DJ TEDDY Reviews

M
Mary Beth Conquest

Getting married on 01/04/2020

DJ Teddy provided the music for our wedding day!

DJ Teddy is amazing at what he does and made our wedding day perfect! He is very professional and has a great attitude! He was willing to help in any way he could and made sure our day was everything ... Read more we wanted it to be! He even took some amazing pictures for us during the wedding! He was very flexible with meeting us to plan and even made a point to video chat with us closer to our wedding day to confirm everything. He is a lot of fun and I highly recommend him to everyone!

E
Emily Buford

Married on 06/22/2019

Had a great time at our wedding!

Everyone at our reception was up dancing and having a great time, both friends and family! Even great grandma danced for a little bit! He read the atmosphere and played the perfect music for the ... Read more crowd. He was also very easy to meet up with to plan before the wedding!

C
Curtis Long

Married on 05/17/2019

Destination Wedding

DJ Teddy hit a home run with my wedding in Cancún, Mexico! He traveled from the states, used his bilingual skills to communicate with the resort staff and coordinate equipment rental and arrangements ... Read more arrangements on our behalf. Then to top it all off, he kept people on the dance floor ALL NIGHT! My wife and I are New Yorkers and '80s babies. '90s era hip hop, R&B, dancehall reggae and SOCA are what we gravitate towards. We conveyed to Teddy in advance the type of mood we wanted to create. The rest was all his magic! Additionally, he provided pictures of our wedding. This is a nice touch since our other paid photographer/videographer has a three-week turnaround time for professional products. Wonderful, professional service. We would definitely book his services again for future events, and I give my highest recommendation. Tell him your vision. You will not be disappointed!