DJ THUMPER

Alexandria, MN · View map · Visit website

About DJ THUMPER

DJ THUMPER is a wedding DJ company based in Alexandria, Minnesota. From Top 40 hits to oldies, they have a wide selection of music genres for you to choose from. As a drummer, DJ Robert "Thumper" has an unmatched knowledge of combining rhythms. He knows how to create a fun and engaging atmosphere. Let him work with you to to plan every aspect of your big day and ensure it is a success.

DJ THUMPER provides an array of DJ services for your special day. Their most popular wedding package includes a consultation, an MC and a disco ball, among other services. Booking one wedding per day, they fully dedicate themselves to your wedding. The option of karaoke is the perfect way to keep your guests involved, on the dance floor and making fun memories to look back on for years to come. Other services available are:

• Do-not-play list

J
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 10/22/2016

Quality Rating: 5. 0 Responsiveness Rating: 5. 0 Professionalism Rating: 5. 0 Value Rating: 5. 0 Flexibility Rating: 5. 0 Would Recommend: Yes Used WeddingWire: Yes Comments: This DJ was very quick at ... Read more quick at responding to my inquiries. He provided multiple packages that I could choose from to fit my budget well, and worked with me on things I could add or remove for a nice "customized" package so I could get just what I wanted without breaking the budget. He was patient with my many phone calls and questions. And was very professional and friendly to my guests. I have recommended him for 2 more parties I will be attending in 2017. And I will be using him to DJ my daughters wedding fall of 2017. If you need a professional, with great lighting and music choices..that doesn't break the bank...DJ Thumper IS your guy!

Jesica
Jesica

Married on 05/19/2018

Robert and Harmony we're absolutely fantastic. Leading up to the wedding I had all of my questions answered in an extremely timley fashion. Our wedding was amazing. They played fantastic music and ... Read more many of our guests commented on how good of a job they did. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for their event.

L
Linda

Married on 10/14/2017

Would hire DJ Thumper again in a minute! He is easy to communicate with and professional. He accommodated our every request. He responded to all of our questions. Sound system is awesome! Music ... Read more requested was just what we wanted. Literally everyone was on the dance floor. Wonderful service at a great price. We are so happy we hired DJ Thumper.