DJ TINO

Oranjestad, Aruba · View map

About DJ TINO

DJ TINO is an, Aruba-based DJ service that specializes in wedding events. DJ TINO has years of experience in the industry and provides his services to over 150 weddings per year. DJ TINO is a part of Cyclone Promotions, which was established in 2005 and is now one of the most popular professional DJ and MC entertainment services on the Island of Aruba.

DJ TINO will provide all of the necessary DJ equipment as well as lighting equipment. DJ TINO happily plays all sorts of music, from now Music to 90's Hip Hop Latin. You can work with DJ TINO and his team to customize a playlist that will meet all of your needs. DJ TINO will work with any wedding coordinator on the Island, as well. In addition, DJ TINO can provide the following entertainment services:

• Bilingual MC

17 DJ TINO Reviews

G
Gregor

Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing Time with DJ Tino!

We hired DJ Tino for our wedding on Rennaisance Island this past weekend and were amazed by how professional and enthusiastic he was to make our experience the best possible. DJ Tino was very ... Read more responsive and made us feel very comfortable about the experience we would receive for our wedding, which was a concern to us doing a destination wedding. After our wedding everyone has commented on how fun the reception was afterwards thanks to DJ Tino. I highly recommend you provide direction as you see fit, however, allow him to feel the crowd and create a great atmosphere for you with his musical selection expertise. I would highly recommend you use him for your wedding or special functions!

Jodie
Jodie

Married on 11/17/2018

DJ Tino throws an incredible party

DJ Tino was PHENOMENAL. We got married at Renaissance Island on November 17, 2018 and DJ Tino played music for both our ceremony and our reception. My now-husband and I are extreme procrastinators and ... Read more and sent DJ Tino a list of our ceremony songs and corresponding mp3s (we edited some instrumentals we wanted to walk down the aisle to) literally a couple of days before the wedding. Because we were so late, we didn't get a chance to meet with him and whatsapped with him the morning of the event. And despite all this, the ceremony was absolutely PERFECT. I was expecting chaos because of how scatterbrained my husband and I were, but DJ Tino's performance was seamless and exactly what we envisioned. We all moved to our reception location -- again, we had told DJ Tino the names of our bridal party, toasters, and intentions for our first dance and father/bride and mother/groom dance one day before the wedding, and all the introductions went off without a hitch, absolutely perfect. (Note: I would not advise any future brides and grooms to wait until the last minute to deliver these details to your DJ, for your own mental health lol) The reception entailed a full dance floor and the guests were constantly coming up to us during the reception saying, "This DJ is amazing!" His music choices kept everyone on the dance floor, plus every song the guests or we requested was played one or two songs later. About 3 hours into the reception, DJ Tino conducted our Hora Loca (basically when the party ramps up many notches, it's like having Carnival during the reception) -- the bridal party distributed hats, sunglasses, boas, beads, christmas tree tinsel (lol), etc, and it was so much fun and a great way to revive any tired guests (although our dance floor was already packed anyway). I think the best thing about Tino is that he's so likable and a lot of fun. He's a consummate professional and at the same time the type of person you want to party with. If we ever get that many people to meet up in Aruba again, we'd throw a party and hire DJ Tino in a second.

amanda
amanda

Married on 10/08/2018

Best party ever!

DJ Tino was beyond awesome! After doing my research & reading all the reviews on different DJs I knew that I had to have DJ Tino at our wedding. Of course when having a destination wedding there are ... Read more things that you hesitate about, but DJ Tino always told me don't worry & that he had us covered & that is exactly what he did! He had everyone up dancing the whole time MC'ing & playing old school & new school (literally everyone was dancing in between courses & eating while they were dancing). He gave us exactly what we wanted, he played every song on our playlist & he didn't miss a beat. Our guest ranged from 20-80 (yes even the 70 & 80 year olds were put on the dance floor dancing) & he played music that everyone was enjoying. Thank you Tino for being apart of our special day & helping us create the event of a lifetime! You were amazing!